Anit-shield weapon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anit-shield weapon

i was wondering would it be possible to use a phase cloak on a missile and set it to some kind of timer so that after say 30 secs. the phase disengages right before it impacts the ship. or while it is passing through the ship. this way it would bypass the shields.

sigpic

I agree. The show is too interesting, lets make it so that we can destroy anyone, anytime.
    Wraith ships are giant lobsters.

Comment

Anit-shield weapon
      yes, those anit's are troublesome and we need better weapons to counter them.

Comment

beware of the anit shields. they are used on atlantis!

Comment

well, it depends on how the shields work

if they are some sort of point-defense mechanism we just need to fire a rain of bullets, each at a different part of the ship

if it works like hadr light and creates a molecule thick layer around the ship to which the energy explodes some sort of ARG followed by a shot would do the trick

anyone got any other suggestions?

Comment

asgard beam weapons

Comment

ummmm drones? and for the X-301 (with the recall device) Carter made missiles with something that she said could 'in theory' bypass shields. Why not put it on a naquadah enhanced nuke? (and if the Tollan were still around use a phase-shifter)
              Attached Files
              sigpic
              Supporter of the "It's Asgard, NOT AsgUard !" campaign

Comment

Originally posted by Arcturus8 View Post
                ummmm drones? and for the X-301 (with the recall device) Carter made missiles with something that she said could 'in theory' bypass shields. Why not put it on a naquadah enhanced nuke? (and if the Tollan were still around use a phase-shifter)
                I cant remember but i think the tollan phase shifters would only let you bypass solid matter not an energy field.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

i am sorry that i misspelled a word spelling is the one thing I am not good at. and some time i forget to use the spell check. so if you go a problem with it sue me.
                sigpic

Comment

our missiles supposedly have some sort of device that lets them through shields (disrupts the frequency and such)....they dont seem to work very well...

Comment

Originally posted by LT.Adams View Post
                    I cant remember but i think the tollan phase shifters would only let you bypass solid matter not an energy field.
                    Now that i think about it i think youre right. Well then I guess we'll have to use Merlin's out-of-phase device.
                    sigpic
                    Supporter of the "It's Asgard, NOT AsgUard !" campaign

Comment

Originally posted by Arcturus8 View Post
                      We could use arthurs mantle and we would be invincible...

Alsoo watch out for Anits, they're rumored to be the new race on atlantis season 5
                      Perhaps Puff

Comment

Originally posted by RogueSeven View Post
                        our missiles supposedly have some sort of device that lets them through shields (disrupts the frequency and such)....they dont seem to work very well...
                        They said thats for Goa'uld shields.
                        Visit my Website

Comment

Originally posted by ManiacMike View Post
                          They said thats for Goa'uld shields.
                          lol, either way, they still dont work

Comment

Wait. I have a question. Are the shields in the SG ships particle or ray shields?

http://dragcave.ath.cx/user/59484
                            Credits to Shanthaia for the siggy.
                            The Chevron Team
                            Spoiler:
                            Never make everything Organic!
                            Atlantis Meeting. The Atlantis team views a Wraith transmission...
                            :Thanks to us finding a stockpile of drone weapons, we have reverse-engineered them and created an organic version. We are finished with the testing and YOU will be our first target.
                            :Order evacuation of all unimportant personnel. Raise the shield.
                            :The drones are heading towards us.
                            :Those drones look familiar...
                            : SQUID?!?
                            We are sending eggs so you can make some squid/egg rolls after this. Enjoy!

Comment

Pilum? Did I miss an eposide or something?

http://dragcave.ath.cx/user/59484
                              Credits to Shanthaia for the siggy.
                              The Chevron Team
                              Spoiler:
                              Never make everything Organic!
                              Atlantis Meeting. The Atlantis team views a Wraith transmission...
                              :Thanks to us finding a stockpile of drone weapons, we have reverse-engineered them and created an organic version. We are finished with the testing and YOU will be our first target.
                              :Order evacuation of all unimportant personnel. Raise the shield.
                              :The drones are heading towards us.
                              :Those drones look familiar...
                              : SQUID?!?
                              We are sending eggs so you can make some squid/egg rolls after this. Enjoy!

Comment

Working...
                              X