No announcement yet.

Naqahdah nuclear power plant

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

a mark I doesnt generate so much power. it generates alot, but not 500%.

Comment

by the time we have that many reactors to spread arround we will have probbably gone public anyway
      And the meek shall inherit the earth...............but only after the last soldier wills it to them

Comment

With access to both the Stargate and beaming technology getting rid of Fission waste would be very easy. Easier if the Stargate program was public, but still easy without that.

Comment

I suggested a ship to go to Alpha Centauri because you don't want to sh** in your own backyard. There is always a danger of accidents or failures. Better if that happens some place else.

Dumping nuc waste on the moon might over time cause problems. It would be quite close and quite dangerous if someone picks it up and drops it on Earth.

What does it cost it cost to build a Naq power plant? If nuclear is cheaper, even with the cost of a slow train to A.C. that is the best way to go. Naq is very useful as a strategic material.

Comment

Originally posted by thekillman View Post
            a mark I doesnt generate so much power. it generates alot, but not 500%.
            I just came up with that number, but regardless they generate much more power than a normal nuculear reactor. At least in what goesin to it.

Comment

so back to square one: fusion power plants. with stargate technology, it should be terribly easy to make

Comment

Originally posted by Col. Newman View Post
                Actually we have the only Solar System. Alpha Centauri is a Star System. Sorry for nit picking but it bugs me when people do that.
                Damn

Comment

Working...
                X