No announcement yet.

Independence day vs SGC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

speacking of aot, i wonder what choice words mitchell had to say to them.

Comment

Originally posted by SG66 View Post
      speacking of aot, i wonder what choice words mitchell had to say to them.
      WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU THINKING

IOA: Were sorry Col. we thogt it would work.

It took us 4 years to destroy thougs damn things, that should tell you something.
      Carl Sagan on Nuclear self Destruction

Comment

i wouldn't be surprised if he punched someone.

Comment

The Hell with Mitchell, I want to find out what General Jack had to say to the IOA.

Comment

I have an idea.

Maybe the reason that David Levinson was able to use his Mac to access the network wasn't because the aliens were using the same operating system as he was but because they had already made a conversion program to access our satellite and Dave just found it and downloaded it to his computer which he already had set up to access the satellite network, because he worked on the system on a daily basis.

In the end the aliens sounded their own defeat the moment they decided to use our satellites.

What do you think of this theory, is it plausible?

Comment

Originally posted by ACharmedAsgard View Post
              I don't agree - I'm sorry but we aren't THAT good. And the Domination Alien ships are massive with a massive power source to power those shields
              Drones go through all shields except for Lantean (and similar). Asgard beams shred shields.
              sigpic
              "Most of our John Sheppard impressions sound more like a demented Jimmy Stewart than Joe Flanigan."
              ~David Hewlett

Comment

Um...all we need to do is hit them in that weak spot, remember how the film ended? They do have huge power-supplies, but seemingly, if the supply is damaged in anyway, the entire ship falls apart.
                Disliked a recent episode?
                Hate the current season Stargate Atlantis or SG1?
                The writers killed off your favourite character?

Well suck it up Cupcake. It is only a Television Show.

Comment

Originally posted by Daryl Froggy View Post
                  I have an idea.

Maybe the reason that David Levinson was able to use his Mac to access the network wasn't because the aliens were using the same operating system as he was but because they had already made a conversion program to access our satellite and Dave just found it and downloaded it to his computer which he already had set up to access the satellite network, because he worked on the system on a daily basis.

In the end the aliens sounded their own defeat the moment they decided to use our satellites.

What do you think of this theory, is it plausible?

with the asgard core computational ability it would be a simple matter to hack a handshake protocol and upload a virus that way

or you could have rodney hack the net the way he did the asuran network
                  And the meek shall inherit the earth...............but only after the last soldier wills it to them

Comment

okay I have no idea what a "handshake protocol" even is so I'll ignore that and assume it makes sense for now.

However Rodney already knew the Asuran network because it is probably very nearly identical to the Alteran networks that the Atlantis team are basically livinging off of at this time.

Also you never commented on whether or not my theory was plausible just that Earth in the SG-1/SGA universe could "easily" hack into an absolutely foreign computer system that may or may not be set up to receive incoming calls.

We saw how difficult it was for Carter and a team of crack scientists to try and understand the computer systems for a Furling transporter door. Not only that but the actual written language that the ID4 Aliens use is also unkown.

That's all that I can think of for now enjoy picking my arguments apart piece by piece.

Comment

Working...
                    X