No announcement yet.

New Earth Ships

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ya but aganist 1 of our ships with no fighter bays they would be all over us

Comment

Originally posted by Jaffa Teal'c View Post
      ya but aganist 1 of our ships with no fighter bays they would be all over us
      Not geitn it. For every fighter with 6-8 mislse we could have 3a or more anti fighter missles.

Comment

Considering that the Daedalus can only carry 16 302s and a 303 can only carry 8, not having them won't make much difference when facing "hundreds" of darts.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffala View Post
          Considering that the Daedalus can only carry 16 302s and a 303 can only carry 8, not having them won't make much difference when facing "hundreds" of darts.

Exactly.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffala View Post
            Be nice to get hands on an Ori warship and reverse engineer their pulse cannons.

*sigh*
            Just be nice to get out hands on an Ori warship and use it, I still think the Ori beam has more destructive power than the asgard beams and so would be even better against hives. As for the pulse weapons, yes they are a must, they're the fastest pulse weapons we've seen (maybe the trinity one surpassing it) and seem very strong, taking a ha'tak out in mere seconds.

Comment

Originally posted by kirmit View Post
              Just be nice to get out hands on an Ori warship and use it, I still think the Ori beam has more destructive power than the asgard beams and so would be even better against hives. As for the pulse weapons, yes they are a must, they're the fastest pulse weapons we've seen (maybe the trinity one surpassing it) and seem very strong, taking a ha'tak out in mere seconds.
              That's sort of like cheating tho. HTey were build by ascended. We have the ancient database, and the asgard legacy. I would prefer if at least one faction retains a position equal to us.

Comment

Originally posted by Crazy Tom View Post
                That's sort of like cheating tho. HTey were build by ascended. We have the ancient database, and the asgard legacy. I would prefer if at least one faction retains a position equal to us.
                So what if it's cheating, they're at war, there's no playing fair in war.

Comment

it would be nice to have an ori ship to see what power Source they run on

Comment

So what if it's cheating, they're at war, there's no playing fair in war.
                    Got no argumant for that.

Originally posted by Jaffa Teal'c View Post
                    it would be nice to have an ori ship to see what power Source they run on
                    Posible options:

-energy converter: turns any kind of enrgy into useful power.

What other power source have we seen that glows that way?

edit: Arcturus: the layout is similar: an central reactor device suspended inside some sort of reactor chamber, and accesible by walkway.

Comment

One theory for the Ori powersource is that it's a scaled down version of Arcturus, more powerful than a ZPM but weaker than Arcturus.

Comment

the ori might have zpms because the ori were once Ancients

Comment

One theory for the Ori powersource is that it's a scaled down version of Arcturus, more powerful than a ZPM but weaker than Arcturus.
                          It makes sense. Ascened have a very good understanding of how the universe works, they could probably iron out the bugs.

the ori might have zpms because the ori were once Ancients
                          Maybe maybe not, the Ancients were teh scientists part of a much larger group, and they left that galaxy a long time a go, they might not even had ZPM then.

Comment

Originally posted by Crazy Tom View Post
                            It makes sense. Ascened have a very good understanding of how the universe works, they could probably iron out the bugs.
                            Well you'd think so but then we have the stupid shield fluctuations. If it was using something equivelent to Arturus I don't see that happening, that's why I'd go for a weaker version, though technically they should've been able to create Arcturus (stupid TPTB).

Comment

but we dont no we never looked around there ships that good

Comment

Well you'd think so but then we have the stupid shield fluctuations. If it was using something equivelent to Arturus I don't see that happening, that's why I'd go for a weaker version, though technically they should've been able to create Arcturus (stupid TPTB).
                                I htink the fluctuations are a side efect of firing the main gun.

Comment

Working...
                                X