New Earth Ships

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by thekillman View Post
    you mean, the ship can pick up the right pods to fit a new function? like the Deadalus dropping off it's hangar bays and replacing them with, say, reactor Pods for extra power?

Comment

Originally posted by kirmit View Post
      Just be nice to get out hands on an Ori warship and use it, I still think the Ori beam has more destructive power than the asgard beams and so would be even better against hives. As for the pulse weapons, yes they are a must, they're the fastest pulse weapons we've seen (maybe the trinity one surpassing it) and seem very strong, taking a ha'tak out in mere seconds.
      thats because the ori ships have one BIG plasma cannon/whatever instead of 5 or 6 smaller cannons

Spoiler:
      Favourite SG-1 Quote
      CARTER: You can't be serious.
      O'NEILL: What?
      JACKSON: It's the only way.
      O'NEILL: What?
      CARTER: No, we agreed.
      O'NEILL: If I have to say "What?" one more time, heads are gonna roll!

Comment

oddy has insane firepower.

Comment

Originally posted by thekillman View Post
          oddy has insane firepower.
          Because it also has an insane power source.
          If you wish to see more of my rants, diatribes, and general comments, check out my Twitter account SirRyanR!
          Check out Pharaoh Hamenthotep's wicked 3D renders here!
          If you can prove me wrong, go for it. I enjoy being proven wrong.

sigpic
          Worship the Zefron. Always the Zefron.

Comment

Originally posted by Grifff View Post
            thats because the ori ships have one BIG plasma cannon/whatever instead of 5 or 6 smaller cannons
            The Ori ship has one main weapon and several smaller pulse weapons ringing the ship.

Comment

Originally posted by kirmit View Post
              Just be nice to get out hands on an Ori warship and use it, I still think the Ori beam has more destructive power than the asgard beams and so would be even better against hives. As for the pulse weapons, yes they are a must, they're the fastest pulse weapons we've seen (maybe the trinity one surpassing it) and seem very strong, taking a ha'tak out in mere seconds.
              Yes ori beams are more powerful then asgard beams but the asgard beams still went through the ori ships shields with only a few shots and an entire fleet of gould ships 2 earthships and a asgard ship put like no dent into the ships. So obviously the asgard beams are still very powerful.

Comment

Originally posted by Grifff View Post
                There are a ton of secondary cannons with the firepower to destroy hataks and engage Oniels. Those secondary cannons have the power of wraith bolts - easy.

Comment

Originally posted by morrismike View Post
                  There are a ton of secondary cannons with the firepower to destroy hataks and engage Oniels. Those secondary cannons have the power of wraith bolts - easy.
                  course they do the ori are technology wise far far far supperior to the wraith.

the wraith just have the advantage of having massive ships and large fleets (and the option to canibalize powersources and other stuff (hyperdrive) from other races (like the ancients) in order to fastly upgrade their ships)

as for getting our hands on some ori ships: it should be possible, as the people of tobin do not look like they need that large of a fleet at the moment (and maybe we could say that they need to pay use (in ships and technology) back for invading our turf (galaxy)? - same for other sources of ships: The Jaffa don't need their fleets as well (at least not all of it, and as we helped them against their former masters, they would ow us at least of few of those Ha'tak (say 20 ) and a few smaller ones (imaging a customized/upgraded ha'tak (throw out the gliders and recycle them, put in f-302s', upgrade weapons, shields and drive system (and install a real bridge, it's nonsens to stand behind the controlls and the ones they have installed are not that much to our liking anyway) and look up if you can come by more of those jumper cloaks (imagine an upgraded ha'tak or even an upgraded ori ship decloaking in front of an unsuspecting enemy )

greetings LAX
                  ps: even if we could get our hands on ships from other folks (goa'uld/jaffa/tok'ra, ori, ancients and others (someone should think about going to tollana and start a dig there (as well as other planets SG-1 has been to and failed to bring the technology back ), their tech would still be nice (those phasing armbands ))

Comment

Just as a question. Are Ori ships Intergalactic? Because if they are unable to fly from galaxy to galaxy we can't use them for Pegasus fight with the Wraiths.

Comment

they m,ust be, after all these ships went to Ida

www.darkarmada.nl
                      www.runescape.com

Ode aan Nederlandsch-Indië

Comment

ok, than they are. but what if that was a plot whole?

Comment

yes they are.

as to asgard beams VS ori beams. when do people learn that size matters? the ori main beam is like 10x bigger than an APBW. their size-power ratio is far, far bigger

Comment

ok, but for now APBW is enough for us. Maybe not for first use, but when we will get a ship or two more we will be able to set up 4 ship defence in our solar system and 4 ships at the same time will be able to defend our solar system.

But I was thinking. What if we would ask Todd to help us design a new weapons? similar to what Wraiths use and better than we atm have? Because Todd and Rodney are very good when working together so maybe they could find a way do develop a new beam or somesort of weapon, which could have bigger efficiancy.

Comment

But I was thinking. What if we would ask Todd to help us design a new weapons? similar to what Wraiths use and better than we atm have? Because Todd and Rodney are very good when working together so maybe they could find a way do develop a new beam or somesort of weapon, which could have bigger efficiancy.
                              the APBW is the best, most efficient weapon there is. why do people always want more uber? its uber enough, APBW's are very very powerfull, just 6 sattelites can blow up any ship known to man.

Comment

I don't want some uber weapon, I'm just saying that now when we have Atlantis and Todd on Earth we could focus on research and development of a better F-302's and some smaller ships and Todd has the knoladge to help us develop some new weapons, which could be stronger than other weapons we could install on our ships with curent technology.

That was all what I wanted to say. And of course the goal is that weapon would be stronger than APBW, because it's newer design. But here agian we are talking efficiancy at PJ or F-302's size, not at size of a DSC-304's.

Comment

Working...
                                X