Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Interdimensional Drive (Spoilers for Daedalus Variations)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Crazy Tom View Post
    And where do you supose Captain Sobol came from?
    As I said, the post is bull. I don't like *******s posting a pic and ordering a discussion.
    It just deserves a **** off. Other than that, as far as the interdimensional drive is concerned, I don't really care, the border of sanity has been crossed a long time ago.
    I'm not even sure God could defeat Earth.
    The Al'kesh is not a warship - Info on Naqahdah & Naqahdria - Firepower of Goa'uld staff weapons - Everything about Hiveships and the Wraith - An idea about what powers Destiny...

Comment

geeez not another inter-dimensional rift cause by SGC personnel in another dimension. SG1 had one I guess it is Atlantis's turn. I was hoping the duplicate rodney in Mckay and Mrs. Miller would be the end of that.

Comment

actually i think this eppy is gonna be big fun.

Comment

i have to agree with thekillman, maybe we are gonna see two 304's fight

Comment

we are gonna see an alien species. malozzi confirmed s5 shows alien species. so no human races. actual, extraterresterial, non human, alien, alien species!!!!!!!!!!!!

this eppy too has alien species [note the species. not races]

Comment

they could still be as human as klingons in the original star trek

Comment

Yes there will be a new, real Alien species. However

Spoiler:
                they appear in the mid-season two parter
                the Daedalus Variations in only 504.

Comment

not just the mid season twoparter. this episode is described as one with a new alien species!

Comment

Originally posted by thekillman View Post
                    not just the mid season twoparter. this episode is described as one with a new alien species!
                    Alright, I see what you're talking about. Yeah, in one reality we meet a new alien species that we'll probably never see again. Or it could have a lasting impact...but I'm leaning on the former.

Comment

This sounds to me like the guys over at Area 51 thought they understood asgard knowledge, felt it was a good idea to install it on the daedalus, and there ya go....

looking forward to the episode though, I love the daedalus. I just hope they dont continue doing "lets see what things we can make from asgard knowledge and **** up' episodes

Comment

like ive said before, it couldve been used for two things.
                        1: deliberately getting to annother reality. for help/exploration/to get an sg1 member back home/etc
                        2: accidental travel. ill elaborate. basically it works like hyperspace.
                        you get to annother dimension, and then, you jump back to your own at a different location. so basically its this:
                        at earth, you activate it. the jump is made, and you are in annother reality. you set new coordinates, and jump back. you reenter at atlantis. tadaa: a three week trip within a minute. and thats short term thinking. think of it like this: the whole universe in less than an hour.
                        "lets explore the virgo supercluster."
                        "ok, normally its close to 1.5 years, but we can do it faster"
                        * jump*
                        * jump back*
                        "hey we are in virgo"

imagine

Comment

Working...
                        X