Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you guys think Michael needs Tech for himself?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what he needs is a ''retrovirus" for the mutations. spread it over the feed immunity worlds. voila instant army. not only defeating the wraith, but also making a massive army

Comment

[QUOTE=xSFx;7831274]That's the impression I got from JM's poem:
      Atlantis the target of a mysterious race

I hope It's not referring to Michael's hybrids as they're not mysterious at all.
      The thread on the topic sais the meaning of that specific line will be revealed in "The Last Man"
      http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....postcount=4471

QUOTE]

wasnt that from doppleganger[you know, the 'unity" one]

Comment

Originally posted by Darien View Post
        We don't really know if Michael has the expertise to do that. From what we've seen he's a brilliant genealogist but we don't know how much he knows about ship technology.
        I really love Michael's character. His gene tampering genius reminds me of Mr. Sinister from the X-Men.
        sigpic

Comment

I personally think this new species of Wraith/Human Hybrid as the new enemy is totally lame. When you actually think about it, they're just a bunch simple farmers..

Comment

It would be nice to see Michael fielding some new toys next season, let him pull an Anubis. As for his hybrids he really needs to create new queens at some point and start building up those numbers.
            "Time is waiting
            We only got 4 minutes to save the world!
            No hesitating
            Grab a boy and grab a girl!
            Time is waiting
            We only got 4 minutes to save the world!
            No hesitating
            We only got 4 minutes, huh 4 minutes..."

System Lords like to dance too .

Comment

there are SO many new species found in the Pegasus galaxy, i mean they found that whale thing i am sure there are lot of nice birds and perhaps fish maybe some cow like creature for meat O_o
              Well i was bored and decided to make a borg vs stargate sig, so enjoy...btw the explosions and ships look weird i know, its hard to make them blend
              Anime signature in spoiler tag
              Spoiler:
              Here is an anime sig, i was bored so i randomly picked a maid pic and photoshoped it

Comment

Originally posted by Darien View Post
                We don't really know if Michael has the expertise to do that. From what we've seen he's a brilliant genealogist but we don't know how much he knows about ship technology.
                Yup, he knows his family tree going back several generations. He's not a bad geneticist either.
                Last edited by jds1982; 03 March 2008, 01:12 PM.
                All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing-Edmund Burke

The question which once haunted my being has been answered. The future is not fixed, and my choices are my own... and yet, how ironic! For I now find, I have no choice at all! I am warrior... let the battle be joined.-Dinobot-Code of Hero

Don't blame me, I voted Cthulhu

Comment

Originally posted by FN-P90 View Post
                  Thats a good point.
                  The new hybrids do not require to feed off humans to survive, however, Michael will require hosts for his virus to mutate which won't go far since he has poisoned the very bodies he needs to make into a hybrid.

I wonder what the new hybrids will need as nourishment, perhaps a cheese burger, oh! And of course fries & drink, to go. Oh what the hell, lets splurge and max it up, cheaper anyway. OMG I hope their not dairy intolerant. I'm sorry I just wanted to lose the plot!

Comment

Working...
                  X