New Ancient warship, Season 5?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stop Comparing Asuran Auroras To Lantean Auroras

Also we don't know what it took to drop the shields of a real Aurora. Could take 50 hives.

Comment

^Since the Asuran Auroras=Ancient without ZPM (see Asgard beam thread)...

ZPM would make them much more powerful, probably a match for 5-6 Hives each.

50 Hives? LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by RepliVeggie View Post
        Stop Comparing Asuran Auroras To Lantean Auroras

Also we don't know what it took to drop the shields of a real Aurora. Could take 50 hives.
        Don't exagerate. They were much the same with the difference the Lantean's were much better commanded (still badly, however).

Comment

Actually I would like to see such a vessel but I do not to see Earth have it. Earth is already too powerful as it is. I want Michael to claim it and use it in his war against the Wraith.
          Stargate Revival Please!

Comment

Originally posted by YutheGreat View Post
            Actually I would like to see such a vessel but I do not to see Earth have it. Earth is already too powerful as it is. I want Michael to claim it and use it in his war against the Wraith.
            haha micheal would kick ass wid it earth will have to run and hide and leave the galaxy
            sigpic
            [[[[[Dr Keller]][[For Ever]]]]]

Comment

Personally the more I hear about a supership the more I'm put off by it. Even if it were a prototype... cause I can picture fans saying "Now that we have this ship, we can reverse engineer it! And put Asgard beams and super duper guns that can blow up the entire galaxy if need be, yay!" It just adds a further element of Earth being this uber power in the universe and the Wraith are just getting another nail in the coffin as a powerful race.

'Hallowed are the children of the Ori. CROWD: Hallowed are we. Hallowed are the Ori.' -

'Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the Gods, ships shall be built to carry the warriors out among the stars and we will spread Origin to all the unbelievers. The power of the Ori will be felt far and wide and the wicked shall be vanquished' -

Contribute to the Stargate Wiki a source for any information on the Stargate universe from the books, RPG to games and comics.

Comment

it would be more interesting if earth didnt get one of the other factions did maybee micheal

Trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWmw1u2to5M

Currently recruiting new staff

Comment

maybe a ship with coded doors, so we take the whole season to explore it

Comment

Well, wrong thread =)
                    Last edited by JSPuddlejumper; 02 March 2008, 05:15 AM.

Comment

what are you talking about JS?

Comment

^I have no idea how that got into this thread. =)

Comment

yeah, i think they passed of one cool idea in SGA too quickly:
                          -exploring atlantis

Comment

Originally posted by TOIVA View Post
                            That's why it's better to be incomplete and not even a supership. After, it doesn't need to be blown up in few episodes.
                            That does sound a heck of alot better than just blowing it up (TPTB's favourite thing to do).

Comment

The Asurans put their hand into the heads of the ancients b4 they killed them in the return, they would know everything the lanteans did.

Comment

yeah, but i dont think the ancients allowed that and saw that as attacking(base code)

Comment

Working...
                                X