The Supergate #ARK OF TRUTH SPOILERS#

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cap.Dylan Hunt View Post
    I know that the movie is all over the net, but were did you watch it?? Cause i really wanta see it??
    I thought padr49904 was talking about the promo on YouTube because it shows the scene right as they are in the ship and dialing. Nope. Must have been the actual movie...which I haven't seen. I don't want to see the whole thing until I have the actual DVD in my hot little hands and can bring it downstairs to the big-screen with surround sound! Less than two weeks, I can wait!

Comment

Originally posted by wkw427 View Post
      Lets say it is another eppie packed into 5 mins =\
      Sure! A whole ep having Carter trying to MacGyver a dhd for the supergate would've been pure fun...

Comment

Originally posted by Darien View Post
        Sure! A whole ep having Carter trying to MacGyver a dhd for the supergate would've been pure fun...
        That would have been a wate of time and money!
        What ever i am now, what ever this makes me, what evers happened to me, it doesnt change the man i am, have been, or want to be.- Colonel Saul Tigh.

Some times you have to roll a hard six-Admiral Adama

sigpic -Rest in Peace Battlestar Pegasus. BS62!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Obviously theyve had access to ori technology in a couple different ways since that episode so theyve figured a way around it. There was something preventing dialing out to the ori galaxy in camelot, clearly they fixed it.

Comment

Working...
          X