Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Heaven View Post
    we saw the defiant one feed on the glowy bugs though
    He didnt heal any, and he didnt do that WAAAUUUGGHHHH wraith usually do when feeding. Looked like he was swatting and crushing little bugs to me. And why would he have waited 10 thousady years to eat them?

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Oragahn View Post
      "Wraith vs Cows"

Cows, hand down.
      agreed

"given half a chance a cow would kill you and everyone you care about!!" - troy maclure
      sigpic
      EMBRACE DEMOCRACY, OR YOU WILL BE ERADICATED
      -Liberty Prime

Comment

Cows got the horns and would poke the wraith to death, and could crushed the wraith to death with it own weight. Go fat cows Go!!

Comment

unless the wraith tips the cow then its all over
          Their white flags are no match to our guns!!

Comment

Then the cow shoot milk into the wraith eyes blinding, and then mooing into the wraith ears to deaf...

Comment

Or you could leave them in an airtight room and see which one suffocates first.
              Best quotes ever:
              O’NEILL: I hope you like Guinness, Sir. I find it a refreshing substitute for food.
              Jack O'neill: I hope you diplomatically told him where to shove it.
              Teal'c:If you once again try to harm me or one of my companions, my patience with you will expire.
              Carter: You know, you blow up one sun and suddenly everyone expects you to walk on water.
              Thor:I like the yellow ones
              O´Neill:Hey, if you had been listening, you´d know that Nintendos pass through everything.

Comment

Working...
              X