Nox technology question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WraithWarrior View Post
    Im not sure on that, you may be right, but its still the fact that not all ascended beings were helped by the ancients let alone they taught the other 3 great races everythin they knew or at least enough for them races to become technologically advanced as for one how were they considered 3 great races if they were primitive. I doubt the Ancients would have just chose 3 random races and trained them to be great
    i agree with that. plus i think if the furling were ever brought into stargate they would have to be quite advanced to make it interesting. i think they would be just as advanced as the Ancients but with some different techs.

Comment

Originally posted by mickhhh View Post
      i agree with that. plus i think if the furling were ever brought into stargate they would have to be quite advanced to make it interesting. i think they would be just as advanced as the Ancients but with some different techs.
      Exactly.

Comment

Originally posted by Darien View Post
        I thought it's pretty much canon that the Ancients are (were) the most advanced race of people we ever encountered.
        The way the Asgard and Nox both easily manipulated the Stargate without a dialing device, makes me believe that that may be an erroneus assumption. The Nox are so firmly pacifist and have been shown little that they could very well be the most advanced. We just don't have the obvious miltary tech that is often used to compare races.

They cloaked a Tolan defense weapon without the Tolan knowing and they were far more advanced than we are(remember these guys could walk through walls, communicate over galactic distances, and had a scanner that could disable any weapon.)
        sigpic

Comment

Working...
        X