The lantean personal shield

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Yaxez View Post
    We see several times when they get punched with the shield active.. they don't budge an inch. Wouldn't this make it pretty hard for anyone except the wearer to move the shield? Yet they push Lucious around like nothing, and he doesn't even try to run..what's that all about?
    Oh come on, like if the episode was worth the pain.
    You could also ask how they got a grip on him, how someone with a shield doesn't slip on any surface, etc.
    The Al'kesh is not a warship - Info on Naqahdah & Naqahdria - Firepower of Goa'uld staff weapons - Everything about Hiveships and the Wraith - An idea about what powers Destiny...

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Oragahn View Post
      Oh come on, like if the episode was worth the pain.
      You could also ask how they got a grip on him, how someone with a shield doesn't slip on any surface, etc.
      It was good to see him suffer(Lucius), but his sheild came out of a faulty plot hole. If he could find 1, how many ancient items are left out there, many new episode opportunities.
      Best quotes ever:
      O’NEILL: I hope you like Guinness, Sir. I find it a refreshing substitute for food.
      Jack O'neill: I hope you diplomatically told him where to shove it.
      Teal'c:If you once again try to harm me or one of my companions, my patience with you will expire.
      Carter: You know, you blow up one sun and suddenly everyone expects you to walk on water.
      Thor:I like the yellow ones
      O´Neill:Hey, if you had been listening, you´d know that Nintendos pass through everything.

Comment

Here is the personel Shield drawn out just like the concept art for the show

Comment

Working...
        X