No announcement yet.

new tech and stuff for the sgc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

maybee a lower the floor level in the gate room a bit and have a tunnel big enugh for vehivles under the control room witha large blast door and sheild

jumper bay

rings on a high floor and rings at a 302 base

a way to point the gate up so ships coming out can fly out the top of the silo and onto an air base

Trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWmw1u2to5M

Currently recruiting new staff

Comment

modifications if it were me.

1. Jumper bay, this is easily seeing as they hav a retracting roof in the gateroom (like in atlantis) have the jumper room in the mountain still, not the surface, would be easily, base is easily big enough!

2. Have back up shield at each blast door, so if shields fail for some reason, u still got something physical in the way.

3. Have a shield on the gate, like at atlantis, but only for backups (iris hasnt failed us yet, and as it has been pointed out u dont fix wat doesnt need fixin)

4. Upgrade computers to macs, jks, nah use a mix of asguard and acient tech for computers, more storage and safer!

5. Paint job so the base doesnt look like a bunker, mayb white, i like that!!

6. Transporter rooms around the base (like in atlantis) and on beam in sight, in a heavily guard section which is hard 2 access and leave!!!

7. Rail guns in the gateroom, but the person who shoots is in a shielded compartment!!! forcefield windows in the gateroom for the control room, 2 think how much they spent oveer the past times replacing that glass, lol!

8. Scrap the P90s (i know big step, but they are over 10 years old now) a weapon that is caperable of firing bullets and all, but an energy gun, one caperable of kill and stun) this weapon would be an all in one!!!

Comment

Originally posted by wkw427 View Post
        In all seriousness, we need an

Spoiler:
        iGate

Spoiler:
        When plugged into an iPhone, it can dial a planet without a wormhole. When plugged into an iPod, it turns into a spaceship the size of a magnet that dan do UBER things by getting near it.
        No if you connect an ipod you get a giant speaker

Comment

4. Upgrade computers to macs, jks, nah use a mix of asguard and acient tech for computers, more storage and safer!
          It's not "macs" it's "dells", and it's not "asguard", it's "asgard".

IMO, they shouldn't even keep the Stargate on the planet anymore.
          They should have it in space, on one of the battleships; that way if **** hits the fan they can just eject it into outer space together with whatever came through.

Supplies and such can always be beamed up and down.

The iris is cool, but just in case they should also install one of the Ancient gate shields like they use in Atlantis.
          Last edited by xSFx; 11 January 2008, 02:57 PM.
          sigpic
          Don't forget to vote up if you like my ideas. (me <-- attention whore )

Comment

there are a lot of things to do. say, do you guys want to design a new facility?

Comment

the sgc is built completely wrong.

1: gateroom. make a big, easy accesable room. large, gate at one end, lots of room for travellers. gate shield. gateroom shield. railguns aimed at the gate.asgard beam cannon so you can shoot the beam through the gate. jumper space. roof that can open.bigger better accesable gate monitoring room. asgard computercore. 3x mark III[new way more powerfull] to power everything: 2 main, 1 backup. zpm room, where zpm's can safely be inserted. segment shields, trinium/carbon/naquahdah walls and blast doors. blast shields, with independent powersource, for if the doors fail. asgard matter converters. more easy placable shields. and i could go on like this.

Comment

Why not let it out in the open, in a field let's say, like all the other planets have it?

LOL
                sigpic
                Don't forget to vote up if you like my ideas. (me <-- attention whore )

Comment

because its extremely vulnerable? unless you cloak it and shield it

Comment

what would happen if you put an object in the wrong site of the gate?

Comment

Originally posted by ijffdrie View Post
                      what would happen if you put an object in the wrong site of the gate?
                      that's right up there with what came first, the egg or the chicken?

Comment

the egg came first, becuase of dino's evolving into birds, and now i still dont know what happens

Comment

Originally posted by kirmit View Post
                          I think the 3rd stargate series might do something like this, as it's based on Earth in our time I think the Stargate may be moved to an updated facility.
                          Where's your proof of that? I thought RCC/other big guy in terms of production said that SGU wasn't going to include the Tau'ri? We're getting Stargate Universe last I checked? (Not Stargate Command - notice capital C ~ Stargate Command as a series would've been SG1's S9 and S10)

Back to topic: Anything more than what we have will theoretically cost the Stargate universe's USA a lot more cash if we're planning to retrofit weaponry that we don't need, or shields that may not be as useful. Ark of Truth already got rid of the Ori and the Replicators(for a second time in the MW), and since Ba'al is basically the only Goa'uld left (the Tok'ra are Tok'ra, not Goa'uld) and Ba'al will most likely bite the dust in Continuum, we don't need more stuff for the SGC.

One more thing: Unless we get at least 3 more movies(EXCLUDING AoT and Cont.), I doubt the set of the SGC will be pimped up to look more sleek, however it would be cool if it was.

Comment

Working...
                          X