Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The rings are like a stargate. Although one-shot, two way.

Go Green

Comment

Well technology is built to need, the asgard need beaming tech because of their frail bodies it also alows them to people things and people absoluty anywhere, whereas the ancients still had large stronger bodies and didnt require it. Just because they were the most advanced race we know doesnt mean other people cant have certain aspects of their tech more advanced than the anicents.

Comment

about ori with stargate, dont you think they scavenged some ancient technology first, later made their own, then used ascended knowledge?

were taking about the evil alter ego's of ancients. though the ori use spiriutuality and such doesnt mean they already had advanced technology. i mean, otherwise the ancients woulnt be forced to leave. so the ori [Pre-A] gave all kinds of weapons and protection to the humans, and made the humans attack the ancients. at the time of their ascention they came up with the idea themselves i guess.

Comment

Originally posted by thekillman View Post
          about ori with stargate, dont you think they scavenged some ancient technology first, later made their own, then used ascended knowledge?

were taking about the evil alter ego's of ancients. though the ori use spiriutuality and such doesnt mean they already had advanced technology. i mean, otherwise the ancients woulnt be forced to leave. so the ori [Pre-A] gave all kinds of weapons and protection to the humans, and made the humans attack the ancients. at the time of their ascention they came up with the idea themselves i guess.
          It's unlikely they would have independantly came up with such similar things, I would say they were given it by a plot hole.
          Best quotes ever:
          O’NEILL: I hope you like Guinness, Sir. I find it a refreshing substitute for food.
          Jack O'neill: I hope you diplomatically told him where to shove it.
          Teal'c:If you once again try to harm me or one of my companions, my patience with you will expire.
          Carter: You know, you blow up one sun and suddenly everyone expects you to walk on water.
          Thor:I like the yellow ones
          O´Neill:Hey, if you had been listening, you´d know that Nintendos pass through everything.

Comment

Working...
          X