Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whats Your Favourite Piece Of Stargate Technology? Why?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Diapers: anyhting that can sustain 3 adult humans in a cramped enviroment for 11 hours without any smell is a miracle of modern enginering.

Comment

Yep i hear you!!!
      sigpic
      If i was a picture i'd look something like this, cos friendship brightens my day!!!

Comment

mmmm The replicator city ship from progeny. Its bigger and sexier than atlantis (which is to sexy anyway) but doesnt have water damage and is newer, or maybe atlantis fully repaired and kitted out 200 ancient slaves cause im to lazy to upkeep it myself and ancients are intelligent for dumb people.

Id spend all my time on altantis going into hyperspace i love it so much.

Also after AOT oddysey for my wraith hunting expeditions.

Pegasus will bow before its new overlord mwuhahahahhahaha
        if it wasnt for Carters new plot shield we would be dead

Comment

But you have you admitt Atlantis looks pretty good-after all its been around for a long, long,long,long,long(you get where i'm going) ...time
          sigpic
          If i was a picture i'd look something like this, cos friendship brightens my day!!!

Comment

I like the Stargate, not just because that's the shows name, but because it really is a cool piece of tech. I mean, seriously, travelling through a wormhole in a few seconds to a planet halfway across the galaxy is just cool.

Secondly, I like the Deep Space Carrier Class Ships (Daedalus, etc.). I just like the design and the systems, 'nough said.
            "YOU RAT BA*****!!!, YOU SHOT ME!" O'Neill to Maybourne

Comment

oh wait ive came up with the ultimate highly technological solution to any problem that id feel safer with no mater what battle im in.

Fire on a stick

mwuhahaha

simple, cheap, fun and oh so pretty
              if it wasnt for Carters new plot shield we would be dead

Comment

My favourite piece of Stargate technology is the Asgard beaming technology, I like the noise and the bright light it makes

I also like the Nox's flying city ship
                LIKES: Half-Life, Half-Life 2, ST: DS-9, ST: TNG, Eric Clapton, GTA 4, SGU, MW + MW2, Red Dead Redemption,
                Scarlett Johansson, Father Ted, The Portal Series, The Assassin's Creed Series, Trailer Park Boys.

DISLIKES: Reality T.V Shows and so called reality t.v stars, people who don't wear seatbelts,
                99.999% of new Music out now, 80% of new Movies out now.

Last Game Completed: Portal 2

Last Movie Watched For The First Time: Dumbo (1941)

Comment

The staff weapon. Theres just something about that just looks cool.
                  Carl Sagan on Nuclear self Destruction

Comment

Between Ronan's gun (I'd like a rifle version too, carbine, bullpup style if you don't mind...think M-21) and Asuran replicators...I'd like my own replicator friend, but have him still know everything that the Asurans knew about Ancient tech. Other than that, i suppose a puddle jumper with rodney's mini HD in there wouldn't be bad
                    Erratum5.net: Geeks come hither...
                    Check out my Flickr

Comment

Originally posted by Winona View Post
                      WELCOME TO THE FAMILY NICH959
                      i feel so privoledged for you to have made your first post on my thread .THANKS!!! if you need any help or someone to chat with just call upon me !!!...
                      Well since Ive only just looked at this thread again ill bear that in mind thanks
                      Perhaps Puff

Comment

still going with asuran pistol as the most reasonable if it does stun and kill.
                        Their white flags are no match to our guns!!

Comment

ZedPMs. Atlantis should spend more time looking for those, since it's helpless without them. Also the device on Atlantis that brings you closer to ascension. That's pretty cool, too. And the Asgard synthesizers - can produce almost anything if given the blueprints. And probably those consoles that let you control your own civilization.

And _____, and _____, and _____ ....

Comment

M.A.L.P on a stick. Cheap, quick, and easy.
                            Wraith ships are giant lobsters.

Comment

I was just watching the Nox episode the Nox floating city looked amazing- another example of brilliant tech!!!!- science is BRILL!!!
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X