This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DarkSullivan View Post
    When the lantean cruiser was firing disruptor cannons(could be) at the apollo, instead of drones.
    some ppl think they were drones some ppl think they wernt

Fav Stargate Quotes

Spoiler:
    Thanks! It'll be a walk in the park ... a very scary park, filled with monsters who are trying to kill me.

I like the yellow ones.

Operation "This Will Most Likely End Badly" is a go.

OH CRAP!!!

You need someone dumber than you are.... You may have come to the right place.

Comment

hmmm i've just rewatched This Mortal Coil

You guys know the scene of where the Aurora Class ship was firing its drone on the copy of atlantis
      i've noticed the aurora class ship was firing one by one drones at a time... the repli-keller said they wanted to destroy them so why not just send a whole batch of drones to destroy them like in No man's land...

Man if they're gonna fight against the wraith like that there gonna lose big time just by firing drones one by one and also if this is how the ancients did it then im not surprised they lost....

Comment

Originally posted by sparkygate View Post

You guys know the scene of where the Aurora Class ship was firing its drone on the copy of atlantis
        i've noticed the aurora class ship was firing one by one drones at a time... the repli-keller said they wanted to destroy them so why not just send a whole batch of drones to destroy them like in No man's land...

Man if they're gonna fight against the wraith like that there gonna lose big time just by firing drones one by one and also if this is how the ancients did it then im not surprised they lost....
        maybe we just solved the mystery of how the ancients got there asses kicked

Fav Stargate Quotes

Spoiler:
        Thanks! It'll be a walk in the park ... a very scary park, filled with monsters who are trying to kill me.

I like the yellow ones.

Operation "This Will Most Likely End Badly" is a go.

OH CRAP!!!

You need someone dumber than you are.... You may have come to the right place.

Comment

Originally posted by sparkygate View Post

I've thought that many times after watchin lifeline. Looking at ancient sheilds strength that we've seen so far they probably couldn't destroy the ships fast enough, especially if they are facing superior numbers. I'm sure that a fully powered auroras sheild can take some punishment but they would take too long to destroy enemies for them to be used to greatest effect.
          Best quotes ever:
          O’NEILL: I hope you like Guinness, Sir. I find it a refreshing substitute for food.
          Jack O'neill: I hope you diplomatically told him where to shove it.
          Teal'c:If you once again try to harm me or one of my companions, my patience with you will expire.
          Carter: You know, you blow up one sun and suddenly everyone expects you to walk on water.
          Thor:I like the yellow ones
          O´Neill:Hey, if you had been listening, you´d know that Nintendos pass through everything.

Comment

Originally posted by jonos101 View Post
            maybe we just solved the mystery of how the ancients got there asses kicked
            lol!

I can imagine their crappy battle tactics.

Commander - "Ok men, fire on the darts first."
            Wingman - "Firing."

*BOOM*

Wingman - "Target Destroyed."
            Commander - "Ok, now fire on that hive!"
            Wingman - "We're out of ammo."
            Commander - "$£%&!!!"

*BOOM*

Comment

Originally posted by Heaven View Post
              maybe it's the ancient transport ship we heard about in Before I Sleep

it's the only large ancient ship we know of that has both a cloak and a shield
              Yes exactly!!

Comment

Originally posted by from_orion View Post
                Yes exactly!!
                It is the only other ship we know of that the ancients had but it wouldn't make sense to take them into battle, it was destroyed in about 10 secs in before i sleep, but ou are right, it is the only ship with both.
                Best quotes ever:
                O’NEILL: I hope you like Guinness, Sir. I find it a refreshing substitute for food.
                Jack O'neill: I hope you diplomatically told him where to shove it.
                Teal'c:If you once again try to harm me or one of my companions, my patience with you will expire.
                Carter: You know, you blow up one sun and suddenly everyone expects you to walk on water.
                Thor:I like the yellow ones
                O´Neill:Hey, if you had been listening, you´d know that Nintendos pass through everything.

Comment

Working...
                X