This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ripple in Space View Post
    Daedalus class vessels are cruisers. BC-304 stands for BattleCruiser, it's also more comperable in size to a Wraith Cruiser as opposed to a hive.
    It has been debated that its not a BC but DSC instead even though I agree with a BC but still its debated
    Vote Anubis for President in 2012
    A Face you Can Trust
    sigpic
    So whats the worst that could happen?
    Supporter of the "It's Asgard, NOT AsgUard !" campaign
    It is better to debate a question without settling it than to settle a question without debating it.

Comment

Originally posted by fugiman View Post
      It has been debated that its not a BC but DSC instead even though I agree with a BC but still its debated
      That is only for the Odyssey. Not the Daedalus and the Apollo.

Comment

Originally posted by Capricorn_One View Post
        That is only for the Odyssey. Not the Daedalus and the Apollo.
        if it was for the odyessy it would be for all of them coz there the same class of ship

Fav Stargate Quotes

Spoiler:
        Thanks! It'll be a walk in the park ... a very scary park, filled with monsters who are trying to kill me.

I like the yellow ones.

Operation "This Will Most Likely End Badly" is a go.

OH CRAP!!!

You need someone dumber than you are.... You may have come to the right place.

Comment

Originally posted by Capricorn_One View Post
          wht ever happened to sam having her own ship?
          It was the midway station
          Visit my Website

Comment

Originally posted by ManiacMike View Post
            It was the midway station
            WOW..... thats one fine ship shes got there LOL

Fav Stargate Quotes

Spoiler:
            Thanks! It'll be a walk in the park ... a very scary park, filled with monsters who are trying to kill me.

I like the yellow ones.

OH CRAP!!!

Comment

Originally posted by jonos101 View Post
              WOW..... thats one fine ship shes got there LOL

Why is it called midway station and not midway ship?

Comment

Personally i think any new ship/ships should not be bigger than the DSC-304s (Yes i stick with what we were shown to be the designation of the Daedalus class ships).

As someone with a lot of time on my hands and access to 3D modelling software i've 'built' a number of smaller ships, from Alkesh sized cargo ships to Tau'ri versions of the PuddleJumpers to Corvettes to... well you get the point.

The way i see it is why build one big mofo of a ship when you can build two or three smaller ships for the same price?

'You gotta admit, Vampires are just plain cool'

Comment

Originally posted by sg1lostatlantis View Post
                  Personally i think any new ship/ships should not be bigger than the DSC-304s (Yes i stick with what we were shown to be the designation of the Daedalus class ships).

As someone with a lot of time on my hands and access to 3D modelling software i've 'built' a number of smaller ships, from Alkesh sized cargo ships to Tau'ri versions of the PuddleJumpers to Corvettes to... well you get the point.

The way i see it is why build one big mofo of a ship when you can build two or three smaller ships for the same price?
                  i agree

P.S Dude i love ur sig

Fav Stargate Quotes

Spoiler:

I like the yellow ones.

OH CRAP!!!

Comment

Originally posted by from_orion View Post
                    We need something kinda like a white star.
                    Small, fast, disproportionately strong weapons, regenerative hull and a hint of organic components?

I used to love when a White Star would be speeding along and the ship would rotate 180° on its lateral axis and just blast away at whatever was pursuing it.

Comment

i believe the naming of the ships (301, 302, 303, 304) came from an experimental spacecraft...dont even know if it has been made, but there are concepts and such of it...called the x-300...so the writers probably just thought to add numbers to that and such...could be wrong though...

Comment

Originally posted by RogueSeven View Post
                        i believe the naming of the ships (301, 302, 303, 304) came from an experimental spacecraft...dont even know if it has been made, but there are concepts and such of it...called the x-300...so the writers probably just thought to add numbers to that and such...could be wrong though...
                        Yeah.

X-301: Chunks of blown up Goa'uld Death Gliders slapped together with a US Air Force Stick slapped on its side.

X-302: Experimental US Air Force designed space/hyperspace/atmosphere capable fighter with a Naquadriah hyperdrive.

F-302: The production model fighter that's been mass produced for five years.

X-303: The "Prometheus"-class Battle Cruiser. Earth's first capital ship, experimental design.

BC-304: The mass production model of the X-303, integrated with Asgard systems.
                        sigpic
                        "Most of our John Sheppard impressions sound more like a demented Jimmy Stewart than Joe Flanigan."
                        ~David Hewlett

Comment

Working...
                        X