Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Latest Asgard ship tech is better than anything the Ancients had (except for Atlantis city ship shields).

Unless we find Asurans have upped it, installiing lasers on their Aurora class ships.

Otherwise, Asgard ship technology is better than the Ancients: Faster ships, more firepower and better shields. We can't get any better tech.

So 305, make it larger than a Daedalus class ship, add more firepower (more ray guns, ion type cannons), more armor when the shields fail.

Comment

I agree we will be lucky to where the Goa'uld are in fifty or so years and for the Asgard tech would take at least a hundred or more years to me made. So that is why I think we should make a new smaller ship so we don't have to add more to it. Anything smaller then a 304 or 303 is what we should make so we can have more then one ship in one place at a time
      Vote Anubis for President in 2012
      A Face you Can Trust
      sigpic
      So whats the worst that could happen?
      Supporter of the "It's Asgard, NOT AsgUard !" campaign
      It is better to debate a question without settling it than to settle a question without debating it.

Comment

I'd love to see an earth defense platform, like a massive Hunk O' metal that sits in earths orbit and houses Asgard energy weapons, squadrons of 302's, shields, cloak.
        We need another line of defense other than 304's and drone platform.

Comment

Well considering it's cloaked, and above Earth, you'd never see it. I can't really see them sticking something so big in orbit. Maybe behind the moon though.

sigpic

Comment

As I said the 401 would be built so Earth could have numerous ships and a good defense that does not depend on the 304's we have. I mean one to Galaxy is pretty weak
            Vote Anubis for President in 2012
            A Face you Can Trust
            sigpic
            So whats the worst that could happen?
            Supporter of the "It's Asgard, NOT AsgUard !" campaign
            It is better to debate a question without settling it than to settle a question without debating it.

Comment

yeah i was thinking about the moon, then again you wouldn't even need it in orbit all the time.... The second a ship appears on the scanner you could just beam it to wherever you needed it to be. It could be sitting in a massive hanger or orbiting the moon...
              If you can beam a skyscraper you can beam a weapons platform.

Comment

Originally posted by fugiman View Post
                As I said the 401 would be built so Earth could have numerous ships and a good defense that does not depend on the 304's we have. I mean one to Galaxy is pretty weak
                like a ship cheap and quick to build but with enough fire power to hold its own

Fav Stargate Quotes

Spoiler:
                Thanks! It'll be a walk in the park ... a very scary park, filled with monsters who are trying to kill me.

I like the yellow ones.

Operation "This Will Most Likely End Badly" is a go.

OH CRAP!!!

You need someone dumber than you are.... You may have come to the right place.

Comment

303 = asgard tact on asgard tech
                  304 = tech built into the systems
                  Oddy (unending) weapons tact on
                  305 = unending tech built into the ship
                  401 = new class of ship (warship/destroyer)

I want new fighter class ships and a new classes of ships.

maybe season 5.
                  Visit my Website

Comment

I'm for a ship that has Asgard upgrades but is not a dreadnaught. Probably the 304 would do the job but they can call it whatever they want, they can even call "puff" just as long it adds to the over-all plot.

Comment

We need something kinda like a white star.

Comment

Originally posted by ManiacMike View Post
                        303 = asgard tact on asgard tech
                        304 = tech built into the systems
                        Oddy (unending) weapons tact on
                        305 = unending tech built into the ship
                        401 = new class of ship (warship/destroyer)

I want new fighter class ships and a new classes of ships.

maybe season 5.
                        Good idea, but that's not how the numbering system works. All weapons capable stellar vessel continue in the 30x-sequence. Your system makes more sense, but...

X- denotes experimental
                        BC- denotes Battle Cruiser
                        F- denotes fighter

So it might be
                        BC-305: Asgard and Lantean integrated tech. Asgard all around, and some Lantean tech. Booths & ZPM interface.

X-306/DC-306: Destroyer Class Warship. The first Tau'ri ship designed to serve as a capital ship and longterm residency.
                        sigpic
                        "Most of our John Sheppard impressions sound more like a demented Jimmy Stewart than Joe Flanigan."
                        ~David Hewlett

Comment

i think were going too far,

i was thinking of a cruiser vessel usable as an orbital support vessal. so if theres an sg team on the surface, its in obit and can get em out when needed.

Comment

Originally posted by thekillman View Post
                            i think were going too far,

i was thinking of a cruiser vessel usable as an orbital support vessal. so if theres an sg team on the surface, its in obit and can get em out when needed.
                            Daedalus class vessels are cruisers. BC-304 stands for BattleCruiser, it's also more comperable in size to a Wraith Cruiser as opposed to a hive.
                            sigpic
                            "Most of our John Sheppard impressions sound more like a demented Jimmy Stewart than Joe Flanigan."
                            ~David Hewlett

Comment

wht ever happened to sam having her own ship?

Comment

Originally posted by Capricorn_One View Post
                                wht ever happened to sam having her own ship?
                                ...prolly a lie so that we wait impatiently
                                Last edited by Integrabyte; 09 December 2007, 11:16 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X