Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Edited to make it easier for foreigners and native engish speakers with little brains.

Comment

Originally posted by Gala View Post
      Edited to make it easier for foreigners and native engish speakers with little brains.
      Which one am I ?

Comment

Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
        Which one am I ?
        Well idk do I, dont you know your native language?

Comment

Abuot drones, I think youll find that since they do have limited weapons, the way that they attacked the fake city was how the ships do fight normally, maybe they dont mass fire drones like us, they just use them to smash the enemy over and over again with the same ones to save ammo.

Whats better, take 10mins to destroy 10 enemies or spend 20 secs to destroy 5 enemies and then run out of ammo.
          They do seem to be very conservative. They clearly thought they had alot of time . Though in lifeline they also fired very few drones and they were under attack.
          Best quotes ever:
          O’NEILL: I hope you like Guinness, Sir. I find it a refreshing substitute for food.
          Jack O'neill: I hope you diplomatically told him where to shove it.
          Teal'c:If you once again try to harm me or one of my companions, my patience with you will expire.
          Carter: You know, you blow up one sun and suddenly everyone expects you to walk on water.
          Thor:I like the yellow ones
          O´Neill:Hey, if you had been listening, you´d know that Nintendos pass through everything.

Comment

Originally posted by umopapisdn View Post
            They do seem to be very conservative. They clearly thought they had alot of time . Though in lifeline they also fired very few drones and they were under attack.
            are you talking about the fight with earths ship? i dont believe they used drones they used energy based weapons
            Well i was bored and decided to make a borg vs stargate sig, so enjoy...btw the explosions and ships look weird i know, its hard to make them blend
            Anime signature in spoiler tag
            Spoiler:
            Here is an anime sig, i was bored so i randomly picked a maid pic and photoshoped it

Comment

Its arguable either way, but when you look at it from a non-lets get screens and comapare them pixel for pixel point of view,

do you really think the writers had the imagination to give the Asurans more then one weapon???

I personally dont, and it was too similar, a little different, but too simular to not be a drone with all that in mind IMO. I think they mucked the animation up slightly thats it, but it was intended to be drones.

Can always hope though

Comment

Its arguable either way, but when you look at it from a non-lets get screens and comapare them pixel for pixel point of view,

do you really think the writers had the imagination to give the Asurans more then one weapon???

I personally dont, and it was too similar, a little different, but too simular to not be a drone with all that in mind IMO. I think they mucked the animation up slightly thats it, but it was intended to be drones.

Can always hope though
                I agree, I have come to my own conclusion that they were using drones, even if they look different. I have only once ever seen an ancient energy weapon and that was the satelite. It would be nice to think they have some other weapons.

are you talking about the fight with earths ship? i dont believe they used drones they used energy based weapons
                I'm talking about something that happened in TMC, you may not have seen it and if so I don't want to spoil it.
                Best quotes ever:
                O’NEILL: I hope you like Guinness, Sir. I find it a refreshing substitute for food.
                Jack O'neill: I hope you diplomatically told him where to shove it.
                Teal'c:If you once again try to harm me or one of my companions, my patience with you will expire.
                Carter: You know, you blow up one sun and suddenly everyone expects you to walk on water.
                Thor:I like the yellow ones
                O´Neill:Hey, if you had been listening, you´d know that Nintendos pass through everything.

Comment

Working...
                X