No announcement yet.

Are Asurans like a T-X?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The answer lies in the quality and success of the Terminator films.

If they were good, then, yes, the Asurans are likely T-1000s ot T-Xs.
    The Al'kesh is not a warship - Info on Naqahdah & Naqahdria - Firepower of Goa'uld staff weapons - Everything about Hiveships and the Wraith - An idea about what powers Destiny...

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Oragahn View Post
      The answer lies in the quality and success of the Terminator films.

If they were good, then, yes, the Asurans are likely T-1000s ot T-Xs.
      well said

Comment

Originally posted by JSPuddlejumper View Post
        A cross between a Borg and a Terminator.
        The Borg are powerful as they have personal shields but I'm not sure how it would stand up to energy weapons like Ronon's.
        "You don't know half of it".
        Former C.I.A. Director George Bush
        (When asked about UFO secrecy by a member of his presidential campaign committee)

Comment

Originally posted by Athosian Death facilitator View Post
          Terminatrix= cybernetic organism*endo-skeleton* with a mometic poly-alloy*liquid metal*

T1000 advanced prototype= mometic poly-alloy*liquid metal*

Terminator was my first obsession b4 Stargate, I'M A TERMINATOR LUVVA(LOL)
          is the TX technically a cybernetic organism (cyborg) since it contains no living tissue? unlike the arnie models which have organic flesh, the tx doesnt need the flesh as it has the poly-alloy skin!
          Spoiler:
          Disclaimer:
          I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
          Quotes!
          - "Things will not calm down, Daniel Jackson, they will in fact calm up!"
          - "I hope you like Guinness Sir, I find it a refreshing alternative to... food"
          - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
          sigpic

Comment

Asuran replicators are T-100 like, but the Milky Way replicators were more T-X because they could make ships, weapons, beaming tech, etc all with their own blocks.

Comment

I want to see an Asuran that can turn into a jet, even a little one.

Comment

T-3 was the worst of the series.

They stole bits and pieces from the novels and totally effed up the timeline/story line.

The tv series is better...but my favorite by far is still part 1.

The replicators are in a sense like the t-1000, as they can form weapons in the arms, but nothing complicated like a bomb or gun. The T-X had built in weapons, but replicators do not.
                Visit my Website

Comment

In terms of Asuran capabilities, they would theoretically be able to form their nanite blocks into anything else constructed from neutronium; however, considering how very few objects are actually constructed from pure neutronium, the point of this would be somewhat limited.

They can, however, form themselves into virtually any shape possible, and due to their extreme density and the forces of their subspace bonds - and ability to manipulate said forces - pass through even the intra-molecular bonds between molecules in any solid object, hence being able to pass directly through doors - something the T-1000 series was incapable of doing. It required much larger gaps, ie. those on a molecular scale, rather than an atomic one. Bars of a cell, no problem; a hermetically sealed steel door, nope.

Comment

Whenever they stick their hand in someone's head they could (if they wanted to) rewrite their brain. So they could copy their own 'mind' and paste it in the human brain they were attacking, like the Smith from The Matrix. They've never shown that in the show, but I'm sure it could be done given the other things they can do, unless they were specifically programed not to. Oh maybe they could even do that to a Wraith....

Oh yeah and they should be able to turn into jets.

Comment

i think the Replicators are closer to the T-1000

Comment

Originally posted by GodAtum View Post
                        The Borg are powerful as they have personal shields but I'm not sure how it would stand up to energy weapons like Ronon's.
                        From not just the fims, but the novels, the borg eventually adapt to anything (well except Species 8472)

Comment

lol new movie:
                          replicator [instead of terminator]
                          replicator 2
                          replicator 3

and its all about replicators on the loose . turning themselves into newer forms[IE fish, or bugs, or so], or turning their hands to energy weapons. ofcourse they have personal shields. if they fall they create a jetpack.

its all possible. but no, instead we have stupid replis who use martial ass

Comment

Working...
                          X