This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jarnin View Post
    That's the thing with conspiracy freaks; they won't believe the evidence provided even if you hit them over the head with it.
    As Buzz Aldrin did in those videos. Although I am surprised that we can't see the landers on the moon, but then again they are very small.
    All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing-Edmund Burke

The question which once haunted my being has been answered. The future is not fixed, and my choices are my own... and yet, how ironic! For I now find, I have no choice at all! I am warrior... let the battle be joined.-Dinobot-Code of Hero

Don't blame me, I voted Cthulhu

Comment

I agree conspiracy theorists deny any evidence that comes about, it's in a similar arena of mental health, many individuals who claim fakes of events in history such as said moon landings seem to have lost their touch on reality, they have some routed belief that they are seperate from the rest of humanity and turn many things in on themselves to make themselves the centre of attention, it's a failing inferiority complex, it's not beyond aid by a mental health pyschologist, but when those individuals are met with the prospect of help, some of those who are serious ill, like the one's who claim the worlds goverments are run by aliens, make out they are being victimised and being silenced by being treated by others.

It's a shame really, with a more developed brain that we humans have, there are many drawbacks that arrive with it, it is, in a way, our downfall, only some people are more succeptible to succoming to the effects.

I'm no expert, but conspiracy theorists blatantly blow out the water any other persons claims that contradicts their own, in a way, they are really F***ing annoying, and I'd sooner not be drawn into their inferiority complex on a modest and friendly website forum.

Sorry my curiosity got the better of me
      sigpic
      In brightest day, in darkest night,

No evil shall escape my sight

Let those who worship evil's might,

Beware my power...Green Rep-Points light!

Comment

I guess we'll see what the chinese photos look like. I'd be pretty hard to fake something left out on the moon for 40 years - way harder than faking a moonshot.

Comment

Originally posted by Bragi View Post
          I just want to make sure that everyone knows the difference.

Spoiler:
          LOL
          Well the object on the right side is a star not a moon

Comment

Carl Sagan said absence of evidence is not evidence of absence. Somehow conspiracy theorists subscribe to the idea that absence of evidence is proof of existence.
            All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing-Edmund Burke

The question which once haunted my being has been answered. The future is not fixed, and my choices are my own... and yet, how ironic! For I now find, I have no choice at all! I am warrior... let the battle be joined.-Dinobot-Code of Hero

Don't blame me, I voted Cthulhu

Comment

Originally posted by jds1982 View Post
              Somehow conspiracy theorists subscribe to the idea that absence of evidence is proof of existence.
              It's not just conspiracy theorists who think this way...

Critical thinking skills are sorely lacking in the human population.
              Jarnin's Law of StarGate:

1. As a StarGate discussion grows longer, the probability of someone mentioning the Furlings approaches one.

Comment

I believe we did a little more on the moon than place a flag and collect some rocks, if not well that was a waste. JK
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ehecatl View Post
                  I believe we did a little more on the moon than place a flag and collect some rocks, if not well that was a waste. JK
                  Well we did put mirrors up there to use a laser to measure the exact distance to the moon and how it increases every year.

Comment

Originally posted by Ehecatl View Post
                    We sure did. It's called pissing off the Soviets.
                    "Thermodynamics is the only physical theory of universal content which, within the framework of the applicability of its basic concepts, I am convinced will never be overthrown." — Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by lethalfang View Post
                      We sure did. It's called pissing off the Soviets.
                      LOL... Damn commies!

Ace
                      "Good Morning Dr. Silberman. How's the knee?" - Sarah Connor 1994

Comment

The moon landing involved some of the greatest feats of engineering in history. The fact that after all this time nobody has been back there just proves how amazing it was. Those people who deny it ever happend are insulting the thousands of people who were involved in the Apollo project. Good to see Buzz Aldrin teaching that ****** a lesson that I bet he won't be forgetting for a while!
                        sigpic

Comment

If we are t believe that the moon landings were faked, we may as well believe that the War in the middle east was faked, the people that died, tried, and returned were liars!!

WWI & WWII were faked,it was a conspiracy lol!!

Bi*ches please!, c'mon, All that moneyinvested, the technological advancement that came from it, the propulsion that was aided by the Second World War with rockets, the people at mission control who did what.......? sat there and played coy?

The moon landings recived mass media coverage, the world looked on, any evidence tat a conspiracy such as the govermant funding the misson being a lie, would have been blown away by the media long ago, naturally, the U.S was proud to recive such attention to kick the rest of the world in the ba'al's and welcomed the media to look around and examine the extent at which the U.S Dollar and good old american/post WWII german scientists had achived already.

Are we to believe that it was faked, why not jst surrender our intelligence to the fact that we may as well be living in a dream world controlled by aliens, and aything and everyhing is fake...........we're not that stupid, people ho say it's faked not only insult the people who did it, but humanity for saying we are all stupid and they are better than anybody else for assuming with no evidence that it was fake.

PLEASE!!!
                          sigpic
                          In brightest day, in darkest night,

No evil shall escape my sight

Let those who worship evil's might,

Beware my power...Green Rep-Points light!

Comment

Does any of this really matter?

The fact is, the Americans (whether or not they ever visited the moon) have regressed with their space travel abilities. They no longer have the ability to get to the moon and couldn't get there if their lives depended on it. Lets not also forget, they invented the space shuttle - for multipurpose and reusable missions.... yet the most important purpose (going to the moon or another planet) was left out (yeah smart move huh?)

China on the other hand.... Well, they are making progress. They are moving forward not just in their space abilities, but general production industry and also invention.

The chinese are not only inventive, they want to be the next super power on this planet. The once great empires called the United Kingdom and the United States of America are no longer great. Our Empires are falling. Money is the new power in our nations, everything else including invention, development and progress is the lowest of the low priorities to our governments. Tax & Money is their god.

In all fairness, I wish the Chinese the best of luck. At least they've got the determination to try and the ambition to succeed. It is almost a certainty that they'll be the first nation to visit another planet or solar system.
                            Yes the chinese have a massive pollution problem, but being the inventive bunch that they are, they'll also be the ones to save us from it I'd expect.

Our western governments don't give a rats..

Green to Captain Jake

Comment

Britain had been slowly giving back the countries we had taken and the only reason we were a super power in the first place is because we were the first country to industrialize but our country was in ruin post ww2 seeing we fought the bulk of the war alone with the russians, as was the rest of europe. America was truly the only country left that could capitalise on the ruin of europe along with russia, leading then to the cold war and to the collapse of russia and americas dominance. I take my hat off to china for how they have crawled out from under our feet and made a name for themselves.

Comment

Originally posted by Jarnin View Post
                                People who believe the moon landings were faked are morons of the highest degree.
                                that's because they have more teeth than brain cells.
                                Stolen Kosovo
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X