Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Easily the Dakara Genesis device, considering the fact that it could be reprogrammed to wipe out all life in the Milky Way, as Anubis attempted to.

Although Rodney did theorize in 'Trinity' that in the worst-case scenario, Project Arcturus might've cut a hole in the fabric of space-time, so that might count for something.

Comment

by far the dakara weapon. quick and clean and very deadly.
      Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Originally posted by P-90_177 View Post
        by far the dakara weapon. quick and clean and very deadly.
        I whole heartedly agree with you on that one. While it may not have originally been intended as a weapon of mass destruction with a little tweeking it could wipe out all life as we know it in the Galaxy. That imho makes the Dakara weapon in terms of killing power by far the most powerful weapon in the SG universe.
        Spoiler:
        Although it is now toast as we have seen this season.

A very wise man once said...."Reality is an illusion created by a lack of Alcohol."

Comment

As far as conventional weapons go i'd say the Ancient satelitte weapon able to cut a hive in half most powerful energy weapon imo.
          Robert Jastrow (self-proclaimed agnostic): "For the scientist who has lived by his faith in the power of reason, the story ends like a bad dream. He has scaled the mountains of ignorance; he is about to conquer the highest peak; as he pulls himself over the final rock, he is greeted by a band of theologians who have been sitting there for centuries."

Comment

Originally posted by Buba uognarf View Post
            As far as conventional weapons go i'd say the Ancient satelitte weapon able to cut a hive in half most powerful energy weapon imo.
            I have to agree

In numbers Drones are very good weapons but the Ancinet/Ori Beam weapons one shot kills to Ha'Taks and Hiveships while the Dakara super weapon is good it can only really be used for defense unless you use the stargate which makes it powerful but not by itself.

So I have to go with Ancinet Satelite and Ori Beam weapon
            Vote Anubis for President in 2012
            A Face you Can Trust
            sigpic
            So whats the worst that could happen?
            Supporter of the "It's Asgard, NOT AsgUard !" campaign
            It is better to debate a question without settling it than to settle a question without debating it.

Comment

My vote would be the Ancient Satellite weapon from Siege. That thing cut through a Hive like a hot knife through butter.

My second vote is the Asgard energy weapons. They drained Ori shields AND cut through an Ori hull like a hot knife through butter.
              www.theamericanright.com

A website by the people, for the people.

Comment

*sigh* because no one has said it yet. Magnets!
                All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing-Edmund Burke

The question which once haunted my being has been answered. The future is not fixed, and my choices are my own... and yet, how ironic! For I now find, I have no choice at all! I am warrior... let the battle be joined.-Dinobot-Code of Hero

Don't blame me, I voted Cthulhu

Comment

Originally posted by jds1982 View Post
                  *sigh* because no one has said it yet. Magnets!
                  SWEET JESUS HE'S RIGHT
                  A Face you Can Trust
                  sigpic
                  It is better to debate a question without settling it than to settle a question without debating it.

Comment

Originally posted by fugiman View Post
                    I have to agree

In numbers Drones are very good weapons but the Ancinet/Ori Beam weapons one shot kills to Ha'Taks and Hiveships while the Dakara super weapon is good it can only really be used for defense unless you use the stargate which makes it powerful but not by itself.

So I have to go with Ancinet Satelite and Ori Beam weapon
                    It is pretty!

But lets remember Wraith ships don't have shielding. Large powerful ships yes but I don't see this as conclusively making it most powerful. It may be most powerful weapon running off the smallest amount of energy(Naquadah generator)

I like what the hive ship looks like after its been cut in half.
                    sigpic

Comment

Well actually considering how the weapon took an EXCESSIVELY long time to charge up, it's not actually that impressive... the Ori Satellite given to Rand was just as powerful, if not moreso, and that was built with 1950s technology.

In Stargate, the key obstacle seems to be having a weapon with a high yield AND a high firing rate, such as drones, or the Asgard energy weapons, etc.

Comment

An overloaded ZPM comes to mind...

Comment

Originally posted by Evil_Genius_McKay View Post
                          It is pretty!

But lets remember Wraith ships don't have shielding. Large powerful ships yes but I don't see this as conclusively making it most powerful. It may be most powerful weapon running off the smallest amount of energy(Naquadah generator)

I like what the hive ship looks like after its been cut in half.
                          However the Ori beam weapons pentrated a Ha'tak shields with one hit and took out an earth ship with Asgard Shields out in 2 or 3 I think so those beams are super powerful and a hive ships armours is super strong so anything that cuts through a ship like butter is super strong I mean 2 drones took a Ha'tak but when Atlantis was looking at the Wraith fleet and a few Drones they didn't even bother to destroy a hive or even a crusier with them proving how powerful the beam weapons are
                          A Face you Can Trust
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by IcyNeko View Post
                            An overloaded ZPM comes to mind...
                            Buts thats not really a weapon and how could anyone really use it?
                            A Face you Can Trust
                            sigpic

Comment

The Goa'uld almost did. Twice. By sending us a tainted one, or sabotaging our systems to overload it.

Comment

Originally posted by Dev Corvin View Post
                                Well actually considering how the weapon took an EXCESSIVELY long time to charge up, it's not actually that impressive... the Ori Satellite given to Rand was just as powerful, if not moreso, and that was built with 1950s technology.

In Stargate, the key obstacle seems to be having a weapon with a high yield AND a high firing rate, such as drones, or the Asgard energy weapons, etc.
                                Actually cutting a Hive in half is far more impressive than taking 3 shots spending 2 minutes to charge each to take down a ship a fraction of the size.
                                Robert Jastrow (self-proclaimed agnostic): "For the scientist who has lived by his faith in the power of reason, the story ends like a bad dream. He has scaled the mountains of ignorance; he is about to conquer the highest peak; as he pulls himself over the final rock, he is greeted by a band of theologians who have been sitting there for centuries."

Comment

Working...
                                X