Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The thing about hypothermia...you're forgetting it's another planet - different levels of gases in the atmosphere, different o-zone, greenhouse effect, core temperature, weather patterns, temperature in the area, etc etc...
    sigpic
    Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

From the screen cap available, it looks like those ships are being built on a beach, and the cliff Vala is standing on is overlooking that beach. It's not that tall, it's just that the FX department that made that shot messed up the scaling. Seriously, you can see people walking around those ships. If the ships were the size everyone thinks they are, you wouldn't be able to see people.
      Jarnin's Law of StarGate:

1. As a StarGate discussion grows longer, the probability of someone mentioning the Furlings approaches one.

Comment

Looking at the unfinished ships.. they look sort of like trilobites eh?

Comment

Originally posted by Gen. Nuke View Post
          Everest?
          Olympus mouns?

She should be suffering from hypothermia.
          She is most liky looking down into a delow sea level area. But what i love is how Vala is in a Wet and misty Pine forest enviroment (most liky in the northen hemosphere) Yet in the canyon she is looking into looks more like a rock barran desert (arazona style) which has rock formations suggesting it was once under the ocean (like most deserts) What a crazy microclimate lol. Theres not alot of planets you can find Cold, wet pine forests next to dry, rocky deserts.

Saying that the trees could have been cleared but the rocks then look wrong or atleast its still strange.

Also what that silly looking factory for? Compared to the people it must only be about 2-3 floors high?
          sigpic
          Banner Made By Me for Me
          The Red Team proudly supports Stargate: Universe, Suck it Blue

Comment

Originally posted by MechaThor View Post
            Also what that silly looking factory for? Compared to the people it must only be about 2-3 floors high?
            Perhaps it was not a factory, but a galley, where the workers food was cooked..

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
              Perhaps it was not a factory, but a galley, where the workers food was cooked..
              maybe but its a Big chimney (well 2 infact) for a eatery/Ori Cafe "The little prior"

I mean surly you don't need a chimney that big to cook the builders bacon sandwiches?
              sigpic
              Banner Made By Me for Me
              The Red Team proudly supports Stargate: Universe, Suck it Blue

Comment

if the ships were about 3 km long...then that chimney is higher than the empire state...

Comment

Working...
                X