This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jarnin View Post
    You don't have to watch episodes to find a reference, just check out one of the dozen transcript sites out there. I prefer to use Stargate Solution's Wiki, but there are lots of transcript sites available on the web. You can even use search engines to find exactly what you're looking for.
    Yes, but remember that I didn't know the exact wording, so that makes it a bit harder. I did start with looking at transcript sites but couldn't find what I was looking for. I knew that it was an episode where they were on an Asgard ship, but that was all I remembered outside of the jest of the conversation. So I looked at those episodes, and luckily it was the first one I watched.
    "The true nature of a man is decided in the battle between his conscious mind and the desires of his subconscious." - Stargate

"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Friedrich Nietzsche

"Judge of a man by his questions rather than by his answers." - Voltaire

Comment

Working...
    X