Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have uploaded the files to my site, they are word files and contain pictures from Omnipedia so we all know what it would look like..

Any suggest please post, i am always happy for better ideas.

Ancients
    Earth
    Goauld
    Wraith
    Ori

Comment

Originally posted by FoxyEX View Post
      Well, the Ancient language is basically a form of Latin, and advanced human in Latin is 'Provectus humanus'. Don't know what the proper Ancient term would have been, though.
      I am making the term "Pre Ascended Human" but thanks anyway....

P.S. Love that Ancient Writting.

Comment

Originally posted by Darkwander View Post
        Prior_of_the_Ori: Yea, i gave the Ancients the Ion Cannon and renamed it to Ancient Sat. I gave the Ori the Rift and called it Blackhole. I gave Earth the Nuke, I gave the Goauld the Ion and called it AG-3 and i gave the Wraith the Ion cannon.

I am happy with all of them except the Wraith, i still don't know about the Ion for their super weapon, but the nuke seems to human and the blackhole seems to Ori.
        for the gouald maybe their superior weapon can be the anubis weapon powered by the "eye of ra"

as for wraith maybe haive ship siege similar to hte one used on atlantis

Comment

Originally posted by eye of sauron View Post
          for the gouald maybe their superior weapon can be the anubis weapon powered by the "eye of ra"

as for wraith maybe haive ship siege similar to hte one used on atlantis
          If i could edit the game and make another one, maybe make a superweapon that will fire several energy balls at a hugh target area and when they hit they will explode and cause damage.....

Maybe 1 min worth of firing and about 30 - 50 energy blasts hitting a targetted area.

Maybe that would work.

Comment

I'm suspecting that you might have already done this but perhaps replacing the Scrin Mothership for a Wratih Cruiser that the Wraith can access later in the game.

'Hallowed are the children of the Ori. CROWD: Hallowed are we. Hallowed are the Ori.' -

'Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the Gods, ships shall be built to carry the warriors out among the stars and we will spread Origin to all the unbelievers. The power of the Ori will be felt far and wide and the wicked shall be vanquished' -

Contribute to the Stargate Wiki a source for any information on the Stargate universe from the books, RPG to games and comics.

Comment

Originally posted by Prior_of_the_Ori View Post
              I'm suspecting that you might have already done this but perhaps replacing the Scrin Mothership for a Wratih Cruiser that the Wraith can access later in the game.
              Actually in the game they can make Wraith Cruisers and Wraith Hive ships as standard..

These new races will have few vehicles so it is mostly going to be a air war..

Comment

I'm not really sure how big the Scrin mothership is in terms of the 'fluff' but the Wraith Hiveship I think is said to be around 11 km long, sure its a game and you can shrink it but was just going to mention that as I did not think the hive-ship would be in the game.

But since thats the case, you could turn the Wraith supply ship into their version of the Scrin planetary assault carrier and it can launch darts swarms.

'Hallowed are the children of the Ori. CROWD: Hallowed are we. Hallowed are the Ori.' -

'Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the Gods, ships shall be built to carry the warriors out among the stars and we will spread Origin to all the unbelievers. The power of the Ori will be felt far and wide and the wicked shall be vanquished' -

Contribute to the Stargate Wiki a source for any information on the Stargate universe from the books, RPG to games and comics.

Comment

Originally posted by Prior_of_the_Ori View Post
                  I'm not really sure how big the Scrin mothership is in terms of the 'fluff' but the Wraith Hiveship I think is said to be around 11 km long, sure its a game and you can shrink it but was just going to mention that as I did not think the hive-ship would be in the game.

But since thats the case, you could turn the Wraith supply ship into their version of the Scrin planetary assault carrier and it can launch darts swarms.
                  I was going to base the Aircrafts on the following.

Wraith Hive Ships = Planetary Assult Carrier
                  Wraith Cruiser = Devastator Warship
                  Wraith Scout Ship = Stormrider (editted to carry units)
                  Wraith Darts = Stormrider
                  Last edited by Darkwander; 18 April 2007, 05:11 AM.

Comment

Working...
                  X