Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hope that the Odyssey's shields are significantly improved when we see it again in Ark of Truth, so it can actually park itself and take a huge amount of hits from Ori ships (without the shields draining completely), instead of having to evade constantly. Watching the Odyssey surrounded by a dozen Ori battlecruisers, taking all that fire and 'owning' every single one of them with those cool Asgard guns would be so awesome!
    sigpic

Comment

well if you watch unending again you will see that the total of 3 ori ships i believe was almost to much.

they only made it becouse of the time reversal.

Comment

Originally posted by genius21 View Post
        well if you watch unending again you will see that the total of 3 ori ships i believe was almost to much.

they only made it becouse of the time reversal.
        and if you watch before the fight begins the shields drop 50% form the exploding planet

Comment

but what will happens is that everything will be forgotten or destroyed or mckay gets his hands on it.

it's the legacy of the asgard and i will not be suprised that it will be destroyed becouse people have the idea that earth will be invincible with it.

Comment

well i asked this on joseph mallozzi blog:

Anonymous #6 writes: “I was wondering after seen unending will we see development and evolution of the legacy they left behind for us or will it be just forgotten it's hard to show it in sg-1 but will we see it in atlantis.”

so basicly what they gained from the asgard there legacy and knowleadge if we will see anything from it. new technology upgrades stuff like that.

and the answer i got:

Answer: Did I already mention the second half of that mid-season two-parter?

so i guess we will see something question now is what and if that is all of it.

Comment

meaning their either gonna e-stroke us and give our ships badass tech or go the route of stargate plotholes and just chalk it under "another dimensions timeline".
              Visit my Website

Comment

or even a more bad future mckay will get his hands on it.

but it's a database containing all there knowleadge from the beginning to the end. so it can be from making there food to a new class of ship.

Comment

I suspect that they will used odyssey to use hit and run tactics, they need to send message out to galaxy, we can fight and we are going to fight.

By using hit and run tactics and focusing their attacks on place where it will be seen they spread word of earth defeating the ori and the ori unable to do anything about it.

This spread through ori ranks, which will then bring vala husband and his friends on side of earth, and that when earth will launch their attack on the ori galaxy, after they tell earth about the ark of truth
                  The jaffa loyal teal'c and bra'tac will ha'tak will be upgraded to enable them to fight and destroy ori vessels, which will reivigorate the Jaffa Nation and they will take the fight across the galaxy.

Why a small earth tasked force, of say ten to twenty vessels will be used to track the ark of truth down. They of course be hidden using merling.

All this will be undone during the second movie when baal plays around with time, and reverse the rise of the tauri empire.

Comment

yes and the tauri reverse it back the way it was.

i hate time travel it's done to death.

but still when they put back time on the right track if will be before atlantis and the legacy will remain.

Comment

At least we know now when we'll get to see some of the new stuff:

Anonymous #4 writes: “Joe which will be the science geek eppy in season 4.. I mean the one where we will see a hell of a lot of space ships and advanced technology at work…”

Answer: The second part of the mid-season two-parter certainly fits the bill in a big way.

Anonymous #6 writes: “I was wondering after seen unending will we see development and evolution of the legacy they left behind for us or will it be just forgotten it's hard to show it in sg-1 but will we see it in atlantis.”

Answer: Did I already mention the second half of that mid-season two-parter?

source: http://josephmallozzi.blogspot.com/2...l-17-2007.html

Comment

yeah it is about time i'm glad the are going to use the asgard legacy and uses that now as a bases for further technological development they have nothing with ancient tech maybe in a hundread thousand years.

i hope the writers will also see it that way that further development is based on the asgard database.

dont use ancient stuff it will get you killed.

Comment

Although the technology in the Ancient database is way more advanced than in the Asgard database. I believe that Earth scientists would have an easier time replicating the technology of the Asgard and making it practical and useful now. They can make use of the Ancient knowledge when we have advanced enough to be able to use it properly. I would still like to see a fully powered Ancient battleship in action.

A very wise man once said...."Reality is an illusion created by a lack of Alcohol."

Comment

Originally posted by Ravroz View Post
                            Although the technology in the Ancient database is way more advanced than in the Asgard database. I believe that Earth scientists would have an easier time replicating the technology of the Asgard and making it practical and useful now. They can make use of the Ancient knowledge when we have advanced enough to be able to use it properly. I would still like to see a fully powered Ancient battleship in action.
                            isn't it said in stargate tht all Asgard technology is divied from the Ancients? Meaning all the tech they have is actully Anicent based? Maybe a less advanced version like the Jaffa staff weapon and the Ori staff weapon.

Comment

Working...
                            X