This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Next season on 24...
    The world on the brink of destruction. A nation under siege. The President on the verge of capitulation. His beloved held hostage by..... Repliteal'c. Can Jack save the world and Audrey before the Replicators defeat the Tau'ri? Find out this January, only on FOX.
    Last edited by 123NotIt; 16 April 2007, 12:47 PM.
    That's the plan?!? That's the plan. That plan sucks!

Comment

Originally posted by parisindy View Post
      if you were fighting the Replicators...both the human type and the bug type... how would you stop them?
      Bug types are easily enough taken out with projectiles. Human form ones would be the most dangerous. The only real solution would be to trap one & set of the self-destruct or whatever.

If it was on a planet, then it would probably kill it outright, but would disable it at the very least for a small amount of time. Then I'd fly it to a volcano & dump it's bits inside.

If it was in space, I'd sabotage the systems, set the auto-destruct & get out of there in a 304 or whatever is available. In 'New Order' we saw they could be destroyed that way, so that shouldn't be any different.

If I was taking out the Asurans, I'd destroy their sun or whatever. Perhaps a star also & do something with a black hole against them.

The other one that I'd do would be to overload a ZPM, blow one of them up & it would take out a huge chunk of the solar system. Doubt any amount of their shielding would stand up to such devastating force.

Barring that, I'd bring the MW/IDA Reps to Pegasus. Re-Program them & set them on a conflict course with their Asuran cousins. Either that or take the original strain of the nano-virus (Hot Zone) & re-engineer that to target nanite cells instead of human. Give them a taste of their own medicine!

Comment

first ill scream like a girl, then run for my life! ( also if i have a P90, ill shot back as im running forward), ( unless im freely have access to an ancient personal shield, if that was the case i would stand and laugh at them as they try to tackle me- when the shield is depleting to a point say like 15% ill switch to cloak [ hey it seems like all ancient technology can change from shields to cloak]), hahaha im just playing around, i seriously dont know, i spose we can active a shield around the stargate so it wont get it, then we can simply close the gate dial it agian and when the wormhole is established the out going horizon will destroy the replicators ( ofcource we need a zpm for this to work) and if its a ship obviously fire drones (What we already no that firing our drones on a Ori ship will just deplete our zpm and finish our drones for like 2 ships so i dont think its that worth it when we got---> or
        Spoiler:
        the odyssesy upgrades
        Last edited by Steven_the_Atlantean; 17 April 2007, 12:10 AM.

Comment

oo good answers

i was mostly thinking...in the case of return 2 ...
          Spoiler:
          what you would do if you were rodney and had to fight off the replicator invasion on atlantis.

alternative to what happened in the show
          Last edited by parisindy; 16 April 2007, 10:48 PM.
          Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."
          ~ Waldo Butters, in Dead Beat by Jim Butcher
          Card designed by Falcon Horus

Comment

Technically three zat shots should have killed/disentigrated the replicators...but the writers left that out or else the replicators would have seemed to be a mere skirmish.
            sigpic

Comment

Make them watch the OC that would drive even replicators nuts
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Drizzt Do'Urden View Post
                Make them watch the OC that would drive even replicators nuts
                hehe but its been cancelled.. we're doomed
                Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."

Comment

Get the DVD's! Oooooh!!! Make a DVD of things blowing up and maybe they will have an urge to go KABLAMMO! Or hide in the non-existent Atlantis toilets?

Comment

The one and only needed weapon A hammer!!

and just in case that fails do it team america style and take your own life
                    Full Circle.. Herak: "Surrender or die!!"
                    O'Neill: "What?!"
                    Herak: "Surrender or die!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
                    O'Neill: "I was just going to say the exact same thing"
                    Herak: "O'Neil of sg1"
                    O'Neill: "Hay how you doing... you'll have to forgive me I'm terrible with names what was it... (staff blast) jeez!!"
                    Herak: "I am Herak"
                    O'Neill: "Congratulations failing upwards i see"
                    .......... Couple of sentences later
                    O'Neill: "Give us clear access to the gate or I'll blow it up"
                    Herak: "Yourself along with it?"
                    O'Neill: "Whats you point?"

Comment

Originally posted by parisindy View Post
                      hehe but its been cancelled.. we're doomed
                      Never thought id be sad to c it go now we're all going to get killed by replicators NOOOOOOOOO!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Drizzt Do'Urden View Post
                        Never thought id be sad to c it go now we're all going to get killed by replicators NOOOOOOOOO!
                        hehe ... hey there was one hot guy in it hehe, but he was probably a humanoid replicator or something
                        Spoiler:

Comment

" if you were fighting the Replicators..."

I would use a gaint and migthy metal Axe.

Or bug sray

Or then sticky pads you can trap flies on or even Mice!
                          sigpic
                          Banner Made By Me for Me
                          The Red Team proudly supports Stargate: Universe, Suck it Blue

Comment

Invite all the Replicators in the galaxy to a tea party at the nuclear stockpile in space. Then, making a very apologetic and speedy exit, blow them all away.
                            Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering-Yoda
                            The more bizzare a thing, the less mysterious it proves to be-Sherlock Holmes
                            I reject your reality and substitute my own-Adam Savage
                            A person is smart. People are stupid, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it-Agent Kay
                            That is the exploration that awaits you�not mapping stars and studying nebulae, but charting the unknown possibilities of existence-Q
                            Church: I learned a very valuable lesson in my travels, Tucker. No matter how bad things might seem...
                            Caboose: They could be worse?
                            Church: Nope, no matter how bad they seem, they can't be any better, and they can't be any worse, because that's the way things f***ing are, and you better get used to it Nancy. Quit-yer-b****ing.

If you smoke, you choke. If you choke, you're dead. 'Nuff said.

Comment

i would dress up in an oversized rubber replicator suit and begin running around.

or

unleash thouasands of crabs and make them fight each other
                              sigpic

Comment

Show them Borg episodes from Star Trek "Resistance is futile" say bet you can't beat them and have them go on a wild goose chase looking for the Borg

Comment

Working...
                                X