This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by VSHARMA View Post
    Movie doesn't match series anyway. Abodus is in other Galaxy for one.
    Goa’uld look like sprit’s entering a body, 10 rings on transporters instead of 6(or Ori 5) and loads more
    Movie had tons of problems with it
    Come see Kingomon's Stargate stories about:
    Poseidon, the Ancient's King and
    new enemy of the Ori
    At: http://www.stargate-sg1.hu/fanfiction/

Comment

Originally posted by therealdb View Post
      i read somewhere in this forum i think that the Abydos Stargate was made out of sandstone? if this is true, y? it just doesn't make sense
      Yeah, a good ol' hammer would be plain enough to break it, while all other gates need something like a gatebuster meticulously placed inside the ring.
      I think the person who told you that is slightly misinformed.
      The Al'kesh is not a warship - Info on Naqahdah & Naqahdria - Firepower of Goa'uld staff weapons - Everything about Hiveships and the Wraith - An idea about what powers Destiny...

Comment

We all know that the gates in the MW are made of naquadah but what are the gates in the Pegasus galaxy made of? I thought I had read somewhere that naquadah was not natively available in Pegasus.

A very wise man once said...."Reality is an illusion created by a lack of Alcohol."

Comment

Originally posted by Ravroz View Post
          We all know that the gates in the MW are made of naquadah but what are the gates in the Pegasus galaxy made of? I thought I had read somewhere that naquadah was not natively available in Pegasus.
          I don`t think that has ever been established in the show but considering the Pegasus gates are a different colour, I`m thinking that they are either made of another material with similar qualities to Naquadah, a Naquadah - something else composite material which still retains enough conductivity to be used for Stargates, synthesized Naquadah(this might explain the different colour), or just plain old Naquadah given a nice paint job!

Can anyone recall the makeup of the PG Gates being mentioned in an ep cos I can`t.

Comment

Originally posted by therealdb View Post
            i read somewhere in this forum i think that the Abydos Stargate was made out of sandstone? if this is true, y? it just doesn't make sense
            In the movie, the chamber appears to be made of the same material as the Stargate. In SG-1, the chamber is made of the same material as the pyramid. I think that's what you're talking about.

Comment

Originally posted by ur uncle urgo View Post
              it was in the movie according to this thread http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=42719
              its like the 3rd post down i think they guy wrote in blue font.
              yea, thats the one, looks like i misread, srrt for that

Comment

Originally posted by talyn2k1 View Post
                I don`t think that has ever been established in the show but considering the Pegasus gates are a different colour, I`m thinking that they are either made of another material with similar qualities to Naquadah, a Naquadah - something else composite material which still retains enough conductivity to be used for Stargates, synthesized Naquadah(this might explain the different colour), or just plain old Naquadah given a nice paint job!

Can anyone recall the makeup of the PG Gates being mentioned in an ep cos I can`t.
                Nope

Maybe we will find out in a future episode! (???)
                Thankyou SG-1 for 10 great years!
                sigpic
                sig made by kidwizz

join Stargate Atlantis: save the lost city and lets get our show back

Comment

Working...
                X