This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Vala_M View Post
    Cool! Was that pic taken on a set tour or something?

Anyway, I heard they include the Daedalus class ships on the tour. Is that true? Anyway, I know that no pics can be posted since creation took over so I'm not asking for that.

Vala,
    I dunno. Could be from a set tour or just be a standard production photo that make their way onto the net every now and then.

Why is there no pic posting now?
    And if I am not the only one who can see the pics then how do you know what I posted?

Comment

I think he/she meant that Creation (the guys in charge of conventions) don't allow pictures taken on the sets to be posted on the internet.

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
        I think he/she meant that Creation (the guys in charge of conventions) don't allow pictures taken on the sets to be posted on the internet.
        I am a she. Anyway, yes that's correct. You can take them but keep them private, no posting them on the web. I don't know why, I guess they're just greedy people. Anyway, back in 2004, the first year they took over the Vancouver, convention, they BANNED ANY photos from being taken during the tours, this was highly unpopular and they reinstated it the following year.

Vala,

Comment

Originally posted by Vala_M View Post
          I am a she. Anyway, yes that's correct. You can take them but keep them private, no posting them on the web. I don't know why, I guess they're just greedy people. Anyway, back in 2004, the first year they took over the Vancouver, convention, they BANNED ANY photos from being taken during the tours, this was highly unpopular and they reinstated it the following year.

Vala,
          Sorry about the misunderstanding - dumb moment.

I seem to have the problem on other sites aswell when it comes to images posted as attachments to posts not being visible.

Strange

Comment

Working...
          X