X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ZakeD View Post
    Teal'c would own Ronon.
    I agree I think Teal'c would beat Ronon but the fight would be epic and take at least several days to finish it
    Vote Anubis for President in 2012
    A Face you Can Trust
    sigpic
    So whats the worst that could happen?
    Supporter of the "It's Asgard, NOT AsgUard !" campaign
    It is better to debate a question without settling it than to settle a question without debating it.

Comment

Captain America vs Goa'uld with a hand device

Master Chief vs Replicators (non human form or Asurans)

Replicators vs the Flood

Wolverine vs Wraith from the Defiant one

Q vs Ancients/Ori

Fantastic Four vs Replicators (human form, block and Asurans)
      A Face you Can Trust
      sigpic
      It is better to debate a question without settling it than to settle a question without debating it.

Comment

Originally posted by fugiman View Post
        I agree I think Teal'c would beat Ronon but the fight would be epic and take at least several days to finish it
        Several days to finish a fight? o_0 Wtf?

Comment

Originally posted by ZakeD View Post
          Several days to finish a fight? o_0 Wtf?
          Hey there both BA's and it would be an epic fight so it could take several days I mean they need time to rest when there not trying to kill each other. I mean both of them are men of honor right
          A Face you Can Trust
          sigpic

Comment

Ok I guess I meant that the battle would take everal hours but I was to stuborn to admit I had made a mistake
            A Face you Can Trust
            sigpic

Comment

Captain America vs Goa'uld with a hand device

Master Chief vs Replicators (non human form or Asurans)

Replicators vs the Flood

Wolverine vs Wraith from the Defiant one

Q vs Ancients/Ori

Fantastic Four vs Replicators (human form, block and Asurans)
              1. Goa'uld hand device with personal sheild? either way, IIRC We've seen ribbon devices push a person through concrete and the surrounding concrete to make a concave impression into the concrete.

2. Master Cheif gets his back to a wall and mercylessly machine guns the replications UNTILL click! He's out of ammo, then he's dead.

3. That wraith died. Has Wolverine ever died? Do you think a drone can kill him? Inconclusive.

4. Unknowable. We haven't seen what the ascended can do.

5. F4 fights valently for days on end until they tire out, then the replicators kill them.
              Quacks

Comment

Originally posted by CouchPotator View Post
                1. Goa'uld hand device with personal sheild? either way, IIRC We've seen ribbon devices push a person through concrete and the surrounding concrete to make a concave impression into the concrete.

2. Master Cheif gets his back to a wall and mercylessly machine guns the replications UNTILL click! He's out of ammo, then he's dead.

3. That wraith died. Has Wolverine ever died? Do you think a drone can kill him? Inconclusive.

4. Unknowable. We haven't seen what the ascended can do.

5. F4 fights valently for days on end until they tire out, then the replicators kill them.

1. Captain America would kill a Goa'uld no matter what the Goa'uld had

2. Master Chief would destroy the Replicators because he is a master of all sorts of Guns plus Cortona would hack into the reps to be them

3. What if the Wraith fed off of Wolverine do you think it would feed him forever? But Wolverine is the best at what he does and what he does is kill

5. Reed Richards or also known as Mr. Fantastic is the smartest man in the world so I'm pretty sure he would be able to figure a way to beat the reps with some wave device like the ancients have
                Last edited by fugiman; 02 March 2007, 12:54 PM.
                A Face you Can Trust
                sigpic

Comment

1. Captain America would kill a Goa'uld no matter what the Goa'uld had

2. Master Chief would destroy the Replicators because he is a master of all sorts of Guns plus Cortona would hack into the reps to be them

3. What if the Wraith fed off of Wolverine do you think it would feed him forever? But Wolverine is the best at what he does and what he does is kill

5. Reed Richards or also known as Mr. Fantastic is the smartest man in the world so I'm pretty sure he would be able to figure a way to beat the reps with some wave device like the ancients have
                  1. Can his shield protect him from a weapon that can shove a person into concrete. Can his weapons get through the person shield. w/out a shields, I think the gua'uld is dead. but it depends.

2. Did you not notic the part were his weapons fun out of ammo? No evidence that Cortana can infiltrate the replicator network, let alone control them, she is one program against a collective. Plus, where would she get the processing power to do this?

3. Like I said, inconclusive. I don't know.

5. Assuming qualities are greater then demonstrated, how can one person compete with the collective knowledge of the Ancients who have gathered knowledge for millions of years. There is no evidence that he can even detect the network that links the replicators, let alone sever it.
                  Quacks

Comment

Pamela Anderson Vs Kate Heightmeyer.............for the biggest.....errrrr......

Comment

jack vs Mitchell

or

daniel vs joanas in a geek off
                      sigpic
                      ----DeviantArt----

Comment

Originally posted by CouchPotator View Post
                        1. Can his shield protect him from a weapon that can shove a person into concrete. Can his weapons get through the person shield. w/out a shields, I think the gua'uld is dead. but it depends.

2. Did you not notic the part were his weapons fun out of ammo? No evidence that Cortana can infiltrate the replicator network, let alone control them, she is one program against a collective. Plus, where would she get the processing power to do this?

3. Like I said, inconclusive. I don't know.

5. Assuming qualities are greater then demonstrated, how can one person compete with the collective knowledge of the Ancients who have gathered knowledge for millions of years. There is no evidence that he can even detect the network that links the replicators, let alone sever it.

1. Captain America has fought numerous oppents that use differnt powers and tech. I think Captain America considered by some to be the best fighter in the Marvel universe (Core World 616) to be able to beat a Goa'uld easily. He would make a strong tatical descions then act on them and beat the Goa'uld while the Goa'uld does the whole I'm better then you speach.

2. First Master Chief never runs out of ammo Secondly Cortan has taken over coveant and Four Runner Tech so why wouldn't she be able to take over rep tech.

3. Awsome fight thats all I can Say

5. Reed Richards is the smartest man on Earth I think he would be able to make something to fight them while The Thing, Invisble Woman, and Human Torch would keep them busy until Reed figures it out
                        A Face you Can Trust
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by boberth2o View Post
                          jack vs Mitchell

or

daniel vs joanas in a geek off
                          Jack would beat Mitchell (He was McGyver ) He has years of battle training. But I guess it depends on the fight because if it was with weapons Jack would kill him, but hand to hand Mitchell might win knowing all that Sodan fighting skills.

Daniel is a way bigger geek. And he has many Geeks dream coming true of becoming a Ascended being and Crazy Mental Powers
                          A Face you Can Trust
                          sigpic

Comment

1. Captain America has fought numerous oppents that use differnt powers and tech. I think Captain America considered by some to be the best fighter in the Marvel universe (Core World 616) to be able to beat a Goa'uld easily. He would make a strong tatical descions then act on them and beat the Goa'uld while the Goa'uld does the whole I'm better then you speach.

2. First Master Chief never runs out of ammo Secondly Cortan has taken over coveant and Four Runner Tech so why wouldn't she be able to take over rep tech.

3. Awsome fight thats all I can Say

5. Reed Richards is the smartest man on Earth I think he would be able to make something to fight them while The Thing, Invisble Woman, and Human Torch would keep them busy until Reed figures it out

1. I really don't know Capt. America's powers. All I really know of him is that he has a round shield, is strong, and fought the nazis. He's shield thing would not help him at all because he would just get thrown into concrete and he will die.

2. I see you concide the first point. How would Cortana go about entering the replicator network. She was clueless about the Covenant network that broadcasted in the clear all the covie information, untill she was put into a covie ship.

3. I agree

5. You are forgeting that people need to eat, sleep, bathroom, rest. Even with super powers, they can't fight every second of everyday of every year. It doesn't matter how smart Reeds is, there is no way he could ever comeup with the anti-replicator weapons.
                            Quacks

Comment

smallville krytonians who can fly vs the ancients with human ascended powers torward ascension

asgard vs E.T. who can phone home the fastest

LOL
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by wise one View Post
                                smallville krytonians who can fly vs the ancients with human ascended powers torward ascension

asgard vs E.T. who can phone home the fastest

LOL
                                ]

1. I don't think ancients get powers when they are close to ascension.

2. Asgard-just needs to get to a stargate.
                                Quacks

Comment

Working...
                                X