This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ziga1980 View Post
    yeah it looks like a goa'uld stunn grenade. although it's probably russian. there is tons of russian weapons lying around in iraq. or even more simple, its improvised explosive (device).
    They certainly managed to get a lot of gear in the whole four months their Gate program was operating.

Comment

Gee, if the resistance takes hold of some staff weapons and death gliders, US troops will be in trouble. Anyway, since I have a pretty good idea what Mystery Weapon 2 is, I think I'll send an e-mail to [email protected].
      sigpic

Comment

The expert placed it alone, and some hours later, blew it up.
        bah

Comment

Originally posted by mcbarr View Post
          Gee, if the resistance takes hold of some staff weapons and death gliders, US troops will be in trouble. Anyway, since I have a pretty good idea what Mystery Weapon 2 is, I think I'll send an e-mail to [email protected].
          They are not in trouble. They can just sand the Odyssey and some F-302's and destroy Iraq. Maybe even beam SG-1.
          Spoiler:
          Spoiler:
          A tribute to the Asgard, a great race, great allies and our best friends!
          The Tau'ri will not forget about you.

Your legacy is safe with use.

Comment

So that explains the Iraqis interest in archeology. Now that I think about it, did Saddams eyes ever glow?

(Photoshop excercise - put goa'uld glowing eyes on a Saddam pic)
            The drums, the drums, the never ending drumbeat! Open me you human fool! Open the light and summon me and receive my majesty!

Comment

The expert placed it alone, and some hours later, blew it up.
              Yeah yeah...

It's probably lying around in Area 51..

Comment

Originally posted by Bragi View Post
                They certainly managed to get a lot of gear in the whole four months their Gate program was operating.
                i was thinking it was made in mother russia. however if anyone looked at the mystery weapon 1 he should see that these is not for real. the "mystery weapon 1" was a simple home made rocket/grenade launcher. you could clearly see the wooden handle and frame. so it's kinda funny all of this. most likely the person handling these weapons in combat would only blow himself up....why do you think there is so much suicide bombing down there?
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Tovny View Post
                  They are not in trouble. They can just sand the Odyssey and some F-302's and destroy Iraq. Maybe even beam SG-1.
                  Hopefully, no Horizon-type weapon will be fired in the near future.
                  sigpic

Comment

Thats actually scary! lol! Someone said its russian? Didn't they have their program for a while??

Comment

Working...
                    X