Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what technology have we gained that we can now reproduce our selves.

edit - from Atlantis ONLY
    Ancient technology is supposedly thousands (millions?) of years ahead of our own technology, so I don't know how anyone could expect us to be suddenly backward-engineering / reproducing anything we come across in Atlantis right now, so the answer is: none.

Im new here, by the way. Hoping this forum isn't a complete train-wreck like IMDB ...
    sigpic

Comment

Zpms, database, , shields for jumpers/cloak for atlantis, how to turn sheppard into a wraith....

I like what others said above about it taking time to shift thru this info and make something useful. As we saw with Mckay and his sister theyre clearly trying HUGE things like creating ZPMs.

Dont discount the military experience as well. Do you think the prometheus 4 years ago would have fared 1/10th as well against 15 hive ships? Or nuked one using a black hole to scramble their jammer.

I think theyre coming along nicely.

And lay off ppl for mentioning other things, sheesh. Hostile much?

Comment

Originally posted by rob1990 View Post
        We aren't able to build the intergalatic hyper drives. Those were given to us by the Asgard. We can only build the one that was originaly on Prometheus wich was much slower and much less reliable.
        the asgard are theatsing us how to make ore own hyperdrives shilds and teleportes

wy build fore us if we can do it for owr self and it is alot easer to do maintens and repars
        sorry cant spell

Comment

Working...
        X