Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it depends what you call cannon. personally i class anything like this given by the makers of the show as cannon as well as anything shown in the show.
    Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Originally posted by P-90_177 View Post
      it depends what you call cannon. personally i class anything like this given by the makers of the show as cannon as well as anything shown in the show.
      It's not quite canon, but its more than fanon. Only stuff explicitly shown in the show is canon.

Comment

fair enough i guess. but i'll still go with it and believe it. besides on the original prommy design, where else could the 302's come from?

Comment

Originally posted by Agent_Dark View Post
          It's not quite canon, but its more than fanon. Only stuff explicitly shown in the show is canon.
          Which can be a problem if there's a lack of consistency
          The drums, the drums, the never ending drumbeat! Open me you human fool! Open the light and summon me and receive my majesty!

Comment

I would love to see them do some 'schematic's like that for the 304s and Hataks...

Comment

Originally posted by XJamesX View Post
              Just another CG screwup.. From this first pic we see that there are no launch bay doors on the pods.. just the blueishpurple stuff. we can clearly see that these are not meant to be the launch pods.

http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f2...sxx/cap203.jpg

But in Ethon we see that there are launch bay doors and we see 302's launching from these pods...

http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f2...sxx/cap440.jpg

http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f2...sxx/cap488.jpg

-James-

IMG tags snipped with the reminder that any and all inline images must be less than 700 pixels wide
              They are completly different models which can conclude 1 of 2 things. A.) The ship seen in "Enthon" was upgraded by the Asgard after we helped them with the Replicaters or B) CGI artist screwed up royally.

Look at the ships in both pics CAREFULLY they are too different.
              Visit my Website

Comment

I don't think anyone can screw up that much. In the mods that are made for tar trek bridge commander there are two seperate models for the 303. The original and the refit seen in ethon.

Comment

Originally posted by XJamesX View Post
                  Just another CG screwup.. From this first pic we see that there are no launch bay doors on the pods.. just the blueishpurple stuff. we can clearly see that these are not meant to be the launch pods.

But in Ethon we see that there are launch bay doors and we see 302's launching from these pods...

That image makes the Prometheus several times larger than the Daedalus.
                  That is so obviously a CGI screwup.

The Daedalus bays are only wide enough for 1 fighter, that image of the Prometheus is well over 5 times the voluume of Daedalus scaled agains tthe F-302s.

Comment

Originally posted by XJamesX

Originally posted by An-Alteran
                    That image makes the Prometheus several times larger than the Daedalus.
                    That is so obviously a CGI screwup.

The Daedalus bays are only wide enough for 1 fighter, that image of the Prometheus is well over 5 times the voluume of Daedalus scaled agains tthe F-302s.

What epp. was that screen shot taken from? I never seen the prommie looking so "pretty" before.
                    Visit my Website

Comment

The episode is 'ethon' from season 9.

Comment

Working...
                      X