• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wise one View Post
    yep, she is hot!
    i second thaT NOTION LOL

Comment

heres a good one have them talk to rodney for 24 hours and then the ori will comit suiside

Comment

Originally posted by mrdice87 View Post
        actually, they would have no warning that the star was going nova, as nothing could reach them before the shock-wave traveling at the speed of light did...
        Unless the shockwave is made of light/EM radiation, it won't be travelling at the speed of light.

Comment

well we need a role model. someone like....like....Anubis. we need to find a moon or a big big rock, and send it to bang an ori ship/planet. i mean the ori would never now what hit them and i suppose that even their shields cant preserve the ship when impacted with something as big as a moon or that meteor Anubis send to destroy earth.
          sigpic

Comment

Uh...why won't they, you know, move out of the way of the rock?

Comment

I don't know about ships but killing Adria is a lot easier than people think. From what weve seen her sheild is selectively permeable like a cell membrane. it lets things diffuse through it (so she can breathe) But stops anything that has energy, such as a bullet or staff blast. So all you have to do to kill her is expose her to a bunch of mustard gas or VX and laugh while she dies a painful death.
              here is a picture of me at my high school concert
              look

http://www.urbandead.com/index.html

For the glory of Gondor, I sack this here concession stand!

The Ice-Cream Man Cometh

Ha ha! Yes, Mark Evans is back, suckers, and he's the key to everything! He's the Half Blood Prince, he's Harry's Great-Aunt, he's the Heir of Gryffindor, he lives up the Pillar of Storgé and he owns the Mystic Kettle of Nackledirk!" - J.K. Rowling

Comment

Originally posted by Spirit of disturbing music View Post
                I don't know about ships but killing Adria is a lot easier than people think. From what weve seen her sheild is selectively permeable like a cell membrane. it lets things diffuse through it (so she can breathe) But stops anything that has energy, such as a bullet or staff blast. So all you have to do to kill her is expose her to a bunch of mustard gas or VX and laugh while she dies a painful death.
                lol, nice idea but her advanced human powers could probably protect her e.g telekinises or maybe the shield is mind controlled and she can decide what she wants to get through...

as for the Ori after watching the road not taken they don't seem nearly as invincable
                Robert Jastrow (self-proclaimed agnostic): "For the scientist who has lived by his faith in the power of reason, the story ends like a bad dream. He has scaled the mountains of ignorance; he is about to conquer the highest peak; as he pulls himself over the final rock, he is greeted by a band of theologians who have been sitting there for centuries."

Comment

Also the Ori ground forces suck, as thier armor seems to be made out of cardboard and they continually fail their reflex saves. So in any ground battle the Ori get pwned by our favorite spineless heros. So it is very much like the human-covie war in that respect.
                  here is a picture of me at my high school concert
                  look

http://www.urbandead.com/index.html

For the glory of Gondor, I sack this here concession stand!

The Ice-Cream Man Cometh

Ha ha! Yes, Mark Evans is back, suckers, and he's the key to everything! He's the Half Blood Prince, he's Harry's Great-Aunt, he's the Heir of Gryffindor, he lives up the Pillar of Storgé and he owns the Mystic Kettle of Nackledirk!" - J.K. Rowling

Comment

Also the Ori ground forces suck, as thier armor seems to be made out of cardboard and they continually fail their reflex saves. So in any ground battle the Ori get pwned by our favorite spineless heros. So it is very much like the human-covie war in that respect.
                    i know, these guys are supposed to be conquering the galaxy...but i suppose they're better than the jaffa
                    Robert Jastrow (self-proclaimed agnostic): "For the scientist who has lived by his faith in the power of reason, the story ends like a bad dream. He has scaled the mountains of ignorance; he is about to conquer the highest peak; as he pulls himself over the final rock, he is greeted by a band of theologians who have been sitting there for centuries."

Comment

its easier then that, just beam her into the ocean, her shield will protect her from water and a lot of other thing, but she still needs air. after a few minutes no more orici

Comment

I don't know...the Prior in Beachhead didn't seem to need much air.

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
                          I don't know...the Prior in Beachhead didn't seem to need much air.
                          that prior had his ability increased via the active stargate, its a one time deal only

adria is still part human so she is still going to need air to surive

Comment

Originally posted by eye of sauron View Post
                            that prior had his ability increased via the active stargate, its a one time deal only
                            Do you have any evidence for this?

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
                              Do you have any evidence for this?
                              regualr prior can throw people only a few feet away, see the forth horsemen

yet this prior manage to throw a group of jaffa dozens if not hundreads of feet away when they refused origin.

so this prior probely got some extra juice via the gate

Comment

How do we know the priors can only throw people a few feet away? How do we know that the prior in forth horsemen didn't only do what was necessary (ie. it wasn't necessary to throw those people hundreds of feet away)?

Comment

Working...
                                X