This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dalario View Post
    Find Merlin device, say to the ancient that you will destroy them if they don't destroy the Ori soldiers, destroy the ascended Ori and destroy the ancient because they didn't wanted to save our life
    the device doesnt kill them it blocks them from involvement
    sigpic
    ----DeviantArt----

Comment

Originally posted by boberth2o View Post
      the device doesnt kill them it blocks them from involvement
      that isn't what they have said in the show, they've said it cancels them out, what this means though I don't know.

Comment

How about this to kick Ori butt??

Ring a skunk on board. Or a litter of skunks. Maybe some stinky cheese too. And a carton of rotten milk.

If that don't get them outta our galaxy, nothing will.

Comment

Build a larger version of the Anti-Prior weapons and use the shields to amplify the energy field to inhibit a prior that controls an Ori ship. (Thats assuming that an Ori Battlecruiser still needs a Proir to continue to function).
          sigpic
          "We are the Fifth Race. Our role is clear. If there is any hope in preserving the future, it lies with us."
          Signature made by RJB

Comment

Originally posted by cowpants View Post
            How about this to kick Ori butt??

Ring a skunk on board. Or a litter of skunks. Maybe some stinky cheese too. And a carton of rotten milk.

If that don't get them outta our galaxy, nothing will.
            lol, very good.
            sigpicIf The Simpsons ever get on Stargate

Comment

method 1
              Spoiler:

hyperspace jump inside the shield drop a nuke and jump back out

method 2
              Spoiler:

lure them into the mine field and sacrifice a small ship to make them fire then let the mines go to work

method 3
              Spoiler:

get the asguard to rig up a emiter of some kind that will broadcast on the same frequency the whales from echo's use to comunicate .
              amplify the signal and direct it to the ori ships there is a small chance the prior's might survive but the army wouldn't stand a chance .
              the only problem is the device would have to be placed on a small enough ship to avoid the main weapon for long enough to kill the people on board .which shouldn't take long if the signal is amplified enough .

method 4
              Spoiler:

use the memory recall device on the members of sg1 who had a look at the plans for the tollan phase shifting bomb .
              give the plans to the asguard . they'll make them and we use them on the ori

Comment

Revisit the Ancient worlds in the database as well as Tollana to scavenge for new tech/surviving tech.
                sigpic

Comment

Send a computer virus over to their ships(preferrably the Y2K Bug).
                  Calvin grows up to be Frazz. The logical continuation of this is, of course, that Frazz then grows up to be Edward Norton's character from Fight Club. And thus, all four of these characters are gods.Let's go one more step. Calvin grows up to be Jeremy, who grows up to be Frazz, who grows up to be "Tyler Durden," while Suzie grows up to be Haruhi Suzumiya; since Kyon becomes The Doctor, this leads to the inescapable conclusion that after the end of Fight Club, Calvin becomes Captain Jack.

Comment

Make the Priors watch The View.
                    The truth is out there. Getting there, well thats a whole different can of worms.

Comment

Originally posted by wilson359 View Post
                      I read this idea from another thread (not sure which one it was) it suggested having a fighter making a small hyperspace jump to by pass the Ori shields fire a nuke or two, like O'Neill & Carter did to Anubis' first mother ship.
                      Or fitted a Earth made hyperspace window generator to a missile (have to be a large missile) so it can by pass the shields.
                      As the Prior's can disable nukes onboard the ship they can probly disable the nuke before it hits the BattleCruiser

Spoiler:

Carter?

Sir, this is the 5th incoming wormhole in the last hour & a half

Ok, I'm here 2 hours early, when did you get here?

I... haven't left yet

Carter, didn't I ORDER you to get a life?

---------------------------------------------------

A fools paradise is a wise mans prison

Never judge a book by it's cover

One mans ceiling is another mans floor

Never...run with sissors?

Comment

Originally posted by boberth2o View Post
                        Here Are some Ways of mine that we could defeat the Ori:
                        1. Beam a nuke into the ship
                        2. Ring a nuke into the ship
                        3. Get them the fire their main weapon on each other
                        4. Get them close to a black hole and fire on their weakened shields
                        5. Take over a ship and then use it on them
                        6. Kill the girl
                        7. Merlins weapon (if we get it)
                        8. Kill the Priors controling the ships
                        1 & 2. Tried and failed.
                        3. We have already seen one case of Ori soldiers doubting the Prior. If they had an anti-Prior device then it is conceivable that they could take a ship over. However, we don't know if Ori weapons can breach their own shields.
                        4. They'd kill us long before we could kill them.
                        5. Possible. We've almost done it before. If it weren't for Adria and the Jaffa that ship would've been ours. Unlikely we will get a chance like that again though.
                        6. I think only Vala would be able to get close enough to get the personal shield off of Adria. This one is highly unlikely.
                        Spoiler:
                        It looks like another miracle device called 'The Ark of Truth' will be used to defeat the Ori in the first SG-1 movie.

8. If the shields don't block the Anti-Prior Device (APD) and if we can extend its range, then it would be possible to use that to temporarily disable the Prior. We'd still need some people on board the ship to kill the Priors though.

Comment

The Anti-Prior Device works by inhibiting higher brain functions needed for telekenesis, telepathy, etc right? Won't it work on Adria? They tend to run into her a lot, why don't they just carry one of those devices around.

Although it'll be a shame to kill her, she's hot .
                          The truth is out there. Getting there, well thats a whole different can of worms.

Comment

Originally posted by helio9 View Post
                            Although it'll be a shame to kill her, she's hot .
                            yep, she is hot!
                            sigpic

Comment

why dont they harvest some gates, and use the unstable wormholes to blow through the sheild, and put a nuke into the ship, and can Adria breath in space???
                              Originally posted by cowpants
                              ...you did it. I can't believe you actually did it. I am quite frankly astounded that you did it.

Thanks to you, I now want several mods to start mating with each other. I wanting to see what Moderator procreation will have in store for us.

And I thought that no one could get me to want this.

Congrats Mapp, you are officially the single most disturbed individual on GW.
                              Spoiler:

Spoiler:
                              Rosilin for pres

Comment

Originally posted by helio9 View Post
                                The Anti-Prior Device works by inhibiting higher brain functions needed for telekenesis, telepathy, etc right? Won't it work on Adria? They tend to run into her a lot, why don't they just carry one of those devices around.
                                Still wouldn't do anything about her personal shield.

Comment

Working...
                                X