Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As for the size of the ori fighter, the person does need to be a little bigger, Id say.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimbo-DR View Post
      Posting your IP address on a public forum is not too smart. Suggest you edit it!
      lol that is the IP that I made up. I have a system set that has my modem switch power ever hour, that un-plugs my modem and then plugs it back in I have a different IP now and one hour from now it will be different than the on I have now. Im not stupid enough tho actually put my IP on this site.

Edit: Does the thing in the back of the Ori Fighter, the ball of energy thing, like the one the warships have?
      Last edited by boberth2o; 28 December 2006, 02:53 PM.
      sigpic
      ----DeviantArt----

Comment

Shouldn't the Death Glider be smaller? I mean I remember the Death Gliders being smaller than the F-302s.
        http://www.myspace.com/peoples_general
        http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/ga...PeoplesGeneral

Comment

I'm going to rescale some stuff and I am working on a new PJ model so when I'm done i'll get some new pics up.

-James-

Comment

I already know all about IP addresses, thanks though.

AGT58

Comment

Originally posted by AGT58 View Post
              I already know all about IP addresses, thanks though.

AGT58
              cool cool
              sigpic
              ----DeviantArt----

Comment

sorry bout the double post but is that thing in the back of the fighter , the energy ball thing, like the one on the warships?
                sigpic
                ----DeviantArt----

Comment

Originally posted by boberth2o View Post
                  sorry bout the double post but is that thing in the back of the fighter , the energy ball thing, like the one on the warships?
                  Yes the energy light thing is at the back of the fighters, kind of like a strip of energy running along the back although it probably goes further inwards as seen by the size of the ship.

Comment

I assume that were the ships get power from right? Because that is the only thing that I could think of that would be a use for that.
                    sigpic
                    ----DeviantArt----

Comment

Originally posted by boberth2o View Post
                      I assume that were the ships get power from right? Because that is the only thing that I could think of that would be a use for that.
                      I dont quite understand what you mean? Could you explain please thanks

Comment

Originally posted by WraithWarrior View Post
                        I dont quite understand what you mean? Could you explain please thanks
                        I think they mean that the energy ball at the back is the powersource .

Comment

Originally posted by kirmit View Post
                          I think they mean that the energy ball at the back is the powersource .
                          Yes I believe it is which I put in my post before last

Comment

GEE, those fighters look so cool.. i really hope we will see a huge space battle with the Odyssey, F-302s and these fighters.

Spoiler:
                            In THE LINE IN THE STAND, perhaps

I love both, Sam and Elizabeth. I'm just looking forward for the fourth season.
                            IT'S GONNA BE HUGE!

Comment

I also hope we get to see a huge space battle, I thought the one in Camelot was brilliant

Comment

Originally posted by WraithWarrior View Post
                                I also hope we get to see a huge space battle, I thought the one in Camelot was brilliant
                                I think they should do something similar to Camelot again, though alot more ships and fighters this time. How about all the milkyway defenses meet up with the rest of the ori fleet, have hundreds of ha'taks, all deddy classes, about 10 asgard ships, a few unknown ships and then about 40 or 50 Ori ships. Then we can have all fighters out there, hundreds gliders and 302's, stick a few dozen alkesh in there aswell against hundreds of the Ori pods slugging it out with the big ships doing battle aswell, I doubt we'll ever get that but we can only dream.

Comment

Working...
                                X