Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

#spoilers# How did Rodney do it? Ancients smarter than we thought?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FallenAngelII View Post
    The Ancients do not equal Ascended Beings. They just happen to be among some of the races who have Ascended.

They didn't even call themselves the Ancients! We do. Their real name is Anquietas.

We know that there are other people than Ancients who have Ascended and that they don't call themselves the Ancients only after Ascended (probably not at all) because when Daniel asked if everyone in the diner in "8x20 Threads", Oma replied with "Some of them are."
    Alteran is their real name. anquietas means "ancient" in Ancient
    Never, never, never believe any war will be smooth or easy...

... or that any man can measure the tides and hurricanes he will
    encounter on the strange journey.

Spoiler:

2 Cor. 10:3-5
    3 For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh:
    4 (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds; )
    5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

Comment

Originally posted by jenks View Post
      Believe what you want, but your theory is no good once it contradicts canon, which it does.
      I dont get what i'm contradicting? The DNA machine is used to help speed up the ascention process. It wouldnt work at all if every person needed to use different parts of their brain. Therefore my theory is that all ancients have to unlock a certain part of their brain for them to complete the final step to ascention. Its like this, every ancient has a safe in their brain. The DNA machine simply gives you the code. The code is the same for everyone so everyone then can ascend. Everyone is opening the same safe in their brain therefore its likely that the powers they unlock is the same too.

Comment

Originally posted by Iambob View Post
        Um no. their races name was Alterans before they split into two factions (Ancients and Ori) then the ancients went to the MW and then to Pegasus. The ancients who lived in Atlantis were called Lanteans. Its like living in a country people who live in Canada are called Canadians. im sorry Lt i was just fixing the first part
        I believe that their original race name was Alteran, but that it was the Ori who changed their name.
        Never, never, never believe any war will be smooth or easy...

... or that any man can measure the tides and hurricanes he will
        encounter on the strange journey.

Spoiler:

2 Cor. 10:3-5
        3 For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh:
        4 (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds; )
        5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

Comment

Working...
        X