X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

spoiler for later on in season

Spoiler:
    in the last episode it will be explanied that the asurans build their ships out of normal materials, not replicator blocks.

hope that helps

Comment

Originally posted by SmallTimePerson View Post
      spoiler for later on in season

Spoiler:
      in the last episode it will be explanied that the asurans build their ships out of normal materials, not replicator blocks.

hope that helps
      Oh, okay. Thanks It was a bit unnerving to think the control room could have been re-made of replicactor blocks.

Comment

Originally posted by Anonmatel View Post
        yeah, McKay really did outsmart them good eh'....

My questions are. Why did the Asurans even want Atlantis ? they killed all the Lanteans. shouldn't that be enough.
        Oh, they wanted atlantis.
        why do they want atlantis when the obviously have the ability to easily build their own.. they fixed the control room in just hours.
        They wanted to get Atlantis because it was their way to get to Earth I heard. Although I dont see why they would want to get to Earth though.

Spoiler:

Carter?

Sir, this is the 5th incoming wormhole in the last hour & a half

Ok, I'm here 2 hours early, when did you get here?

I... haven't left yet

Carter, didn't I ORDER you to get a life?

---------------------------------------------------

A fools paradise is a wise mans prison

Never judge a book by it's cover

One mans ceiling is another mans floor

Never...run with sissors?

Comment

I think they wanted Atlantis as a replacement for Asurans which was destroyed in "Progeny". Otherwise, they would have destroyed it instead of repairing it and bringing more ZPM's to power it fully.

AGT58

Comment

Ok the reason that the Asurans didnt dotice is because they blue crystal is small and is hidden behind the faceplate of the ancient console, there would be less surface area to notice the crystal.
            They probed Woolsey's mind, thats why they came up with the idea to trick him into believing that plan so the Asurans wouldn't notice the crystal that was also placed on the console. If the Asurans were to believe that that was the only thing they did they would have no reason to assume that they did anything else.
            sigpic
            ----DeviantArt----

Comment

Originally posted by .jolinar. View Post
              They wanted to get Atlantis because it was their way to get to Earth I heard. Although I dont see why they would want to get to Earth though.
              Surely if they're as advanced as the ancients were they'd have hyperdrives capable of getting to earth in a matter of days, they didn't really need to take over Atlantis to get to earth, they'd of already probed sheppard's team and know where earth was. I'm with AGT58, I think they just wanted a replacement.

Comment

Originally posted by kirmit View Post
                Surely if they're as advanced as the ancients were they'd have hyperdrives capable of getting to earth in a matter of days, they didn't really need to take over Atlantis to get to earth, they'd of already probed sheppard's team and know where earth was. I'm with AGT58, I think they just wanted a replacement.
                Me too they just wanted more
                sigpic
                ----DeviantArt----

Comment

Originally posted by AGT58 View Post
                  I think they wanted Atlantis as a replacement for Asurans which was destroyed in "Progeny". Otherwise, they would have destroyed it instead of repairing it and bringing more ZPM's to power it fully.

AGT58
                  as i said before maybe they wanted acces to the data base they would of missed oout on may years of contact abd they may want the tech that the ancients had dsigned in that time and acces to the accension machine if they knew it existed?or was this a later project
                  sigpic
                  Sig For Me!

Comment

the asurans would of thought

"yeah why not take atlantis instead of wasting our materials biulding another one, there are only a few humans why not"

plaus the database would be appealing to them cos they might of learned alot from the ancients but i guessing not all of it .
                    sigpic

Comment

Working...
                    X