This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sam fisher
    On the photos of the bottom of the Daedalus, I have seen some weird bubbled things that could be communications arrays.
    Where?
    The Al'kesh is not a warship - Info on Naqahdah & Naqahdria - Firepower of Goa'uld staff weapons - Everything about Hiveships and the Wraith - An idea about what powers Destiny...

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Oragahn
      Where?
      http://www.stargatecaps.com/sga/s3/3...l/nml0687.html
      You can see two big bubbles at the front of the neck, you can also see some smaller bubbles that are rail guns running down the neck. There are also 4 big bubbles on the engine. If you got something like Photoshop or something that can zoom in, it would help.

Comment

do ypu mean the half round things all over the ship? those might be the shleid emitters for the ship. im not all to sure i see these all the time but i could be right.
        "Daniel?"
        "For crying out loud!!"
        "Roddney?"
        "now get your ass back to work and fix those damn engines!!"

Comment

Originally posted by freyr's mother

If you've seen Ethon, you know that the F-302's come out of the side things.
          hat do the hangars have to do with anything?!?! and why have you labled the control tower 'Bridge'?

Spoiler:

Carter?

Sir, this is the 5th incoming wormhole in the last hour & a half

Ok, I'm here 2 hours early, when did you get here?

I... haven't left yet

Carter, didn't I ORDER you to get a life?

---------------------------------------------------

A fools paradise is a wise mans prison

Never judge a book by it's cover

One mans ceiling is another mans floor

Never...run with sissors?

Comment

I did that because some people seem to think that the F-302's come out of what I have labeled bridge. It was an old pic I had on imageshack and I was too lazy to upload a new one. That's why.

Best Stargate quote:
            Sheppard: (yells to McKay) Canadian football is a joke! Celine Dion is overrated! Zelenka is smarter than you are!
            Green is your friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Casanova
              I always thought it'd be in the superstructure up the back. Interesting. wonder what that thing is anyway?
              The bridge of the Deadalus-class is located right behind the VLS in the raised section. The structure at the back of the ship is most likely the sensors communications system. It also might serve as the control center for the 302 fighters. kind of like an air traffic control center or the island on a carrier. it also might have facilities to serve as an auxiliary bridge, should the main one be damaged. Its stated in the Stargate Magazine that the aft tower serves as the figher control center, but the magazine is known for being inaccurate, it calls the 302 bays, which are known to be the hangers "hydrogen ion scoops", which might be attached to the nacelles but are not the nacelles

Hope this helps

Comment

Originally posted by GateR_mk
                The bridge of the Deadalus-class is located right behind the VLS in the raised section. The structure at the back of the ship is most likely the sensors communications system. It also might serve as the control center for the 302 fighters. kind of like an air traffic control center or the island on a carrier. it also might have facilities to serve as an auxiliary bridge, should the main one be damaged. Its stated in the Stargate Magazine that the aft tower serves as the figher control center, but the magazine is known for being inaccurate, it calls the 302 bays, which are known to be the hangers "hydrogen ion scoops", which might be attached to the nacelles but are not the nacelles

Hope this helps
                Basically, don't trust what a magazine says. Only trust what you see in the show and what is stated by TPTB.

Best Stargate quote:
                Sheppard: (yells to McKay) Canadian football is a joke! Celine Dion is overrated! Zelenka is smarter than you are!
                Green is your friend.

Comment

Working...
                X