Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i was under the impression light bends around the ship making it invisible not go through it.
    Their white flags are no match to our guns!!

Comment

Originally posted by Wraith_Hunter
      Just like Atlantis an detect cloaked Ancient ships that use their cloaks.
      The PJ's probably have some kind of transponder that transmits it's location to friendlies.

Best Stargate quote:
      Sheppard: (yells to McKay) Canadian football is a joke! Celine Dion is overrated! Zelenka is smarter than you are!
      Green is your friend.

Comment

I would love to see the Daedalus cloak because
        it would be a cheap way of avoiding Hive ships.
        sigpic

Comment

I think having the deddy cloak would be kinda cheap. Plus there is the fact that between the time that they uncloak and the shields are raised they could take some serious damage.

A very wise man once said...."Reality is an illusion created by a lack of Alcohol."

Comment

Originally posted by 2ndgenerationalteran
            i was under the impression light bends around the ship making it invisible not go through it.
            yup atleast thats one way to cloak a ship

Originally posted by Ravroz
            I think having the deddy cloak would be kinda cheap. Plus there is the fact that between the time that they uncloak and the shields are raised they could take some serious damage.
            Already Answered
            Originally posted by Col. Newman
            Actually they could double the shield emitters and have the cloak and the shield up at the same time

Comment

Originally posted by Col. Newman
              Already answered

We don't know that for a fact, and theoretically they could
              You go by what's shown on screen. Just under 3 & 1/2 years. Not once have we ever seen them fired while cloaked. There have been a few seperate times when they could have done so but didn't. Somehow I don't think it ever crossed their minds to not even try it.

Simply they won't be able to do it, because if they could, what's to stop a PJ sneaking up cloaked to a Wraith ship, then launching a bunch of Drones into it's vulnerable systems.

Being that we know nothing about the drones, or cloaking generators, then theoretically we don't know zilch!

Comment

Originally posted by Wraith_Hunter
                You go by what's shown on screen. Just under 3 & 1/2 years. Not once have we ever seen them fired while cloaked. There have been a few seperate times when they could have done so but didn't. Somehow I don't think it ever crossed their minds to not even try it.

Simply they won't be able to do it, because if they could, what's to stop a PJ sneaking up cloaked to a Wraith ship, then launching a bunch of Drones into it's vulnerable systems.

Being that we know nothing about the drones, or cloaking generators, then theoretically we don't know zilch!
                Umm ok whatever that proves

Comment

Working...
                X