This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

is there a ship bay next to the control chair

i was watching the first episode of SGA when atlantis takes flight and after the pj come through the shield there are some ancients in the chair room and if u look out the widow the pjs drive pods are retracting like for landing what do u guys think

thanks to www.savecarsonbeckett.com and leelakin for the pretty sig.

Originally posted by ur uncle urgo
    i was watching the first episode of SGA when atlantis takes flight and after the pj come through the shield there are some ancients in the chair room and if u look out the widow the pjs drive pods are retracting like for landing what do u guys think
    About what?

Best Stargate quote:
    Sheppard: (yells to McKay) Canadian football is a joke! Celine Dion is overrated! Zelenka is smarter than you are!
    Green is your friend.

Comment

Originally posted by freyr's mother
      About what?
      I'm guessing it's what do you think about there being a jumper bay in the outpost.

I'd guess no since it hasn't been mentioned and the SGC hasn't used any jumpers other than the time jumper.
      "At least my heroes exist. If this was a Trek convention, you’d be all dressed up like a Klingon."

Comment

Originally posted by Tanith
        I'm guessing it's what do you think about there being a jumper bay in the outpost.

I'd guess no since it hasn't been mentioned and the SGC hasn't used any jumpers other than the time jumper.
        The jumper was landing in the PJ bay of Atlantis not an outpost.

Best Stargate quote:
        Sheppard: (yells to McKay) Canadian football is a joke! Celine Dion is overrated! Zelenka is smarter than you are!
        Green is your friend.

Comment

srry i ment in the atlantis control chair when the first sga opens has the pj flying into the atlantis shields and landing at the end of the pier where the control chair is and the anceints storm out and the ship takes off for pegasus

Comment

Didn't the start of SGA take place in the outpost with the city docked to it? The chair at the start was the one in the outpost, not the one in Atlantis. The jumper was definatly going to a bay in the city since there's no evidence of one in the outpost.
            "At least my heroes exist. If this was a Trek convention, you’d be all dressed up like a Klingon."

Comment

Didn't the start of SGA take place in the outpost with the city docked to it? The chair at the start was the one in the outpost, not the one in Atlantis. The jumper was definatly going to a bay in the city since there's no evidence of one in the outpost.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sAdh_jOsUxQ i found this on youtube thank you to stark40763 for posting this on youtube and u can see atlantis in the backround and if it was the outpost wouldnt it be under it

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sAdh_jOsUxQ i found this on youtube thank you to stark40763 for posting this on youtube and u can see atlantis in the backround and if it was the outpost wouldnt it be under it
                Periods work well.

Best Stargate quote:
                Green is your friend.

Comment

That opening is also supposed to show Ayiana being left behind on Earth so it can't be the chair room on Atlantis. Also, the chair in Atlantis is in one of the tower's in the middle of the city, not on one of the piers.

Perhaps the city doesn’t dock directly on top of the outpost but next to it which would account for the view out the window. The city is docked on something but not necessarily the outpost.

Comment

ok i always thought the chair was on the end of 1 of the peirs not in the center of the city did it show it there is season 1

Comment

I think it was shown in The Gift when the camera was swooping around between some of the towers.

Comment

I think it was shown in The Gift when the camera was swooping around between some of the towers.

ya u r right it was and its on in sydincation(spelling) on sunday i think i'll check then but i still there has to be more to the atlantis ship bays since it was like a ancient mother ship and had to have fighters like the all the jaffa and other ships in the sg universe like death gliders.

Comment

ok i always thought the chair was on the end of 1 of the peirs not in the center of the city did it show it there is season 1
                          That's where the drones come out of. There are 3 piers of the city with hexagonal things on the end. That is where the drones come out of.

Best Stargate quote:
                          Green is your friend.

Comment

ya thats were i thought the chair was to be close to the drones

Comment

It could be picking up the guy who was with Ayiana

Comment

Working...
                              X