This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Queen Replicator build speed?

Does anyone have the episode "Small Victories"? I need to know how many seconds it takes for the queen form replicator to manufacture a normal replicator. With this I can make a guess as to how fast the replicators can replicate.

-Edit-

I just saw the sticky. I'm sorry if my answer is in there, and this is needlessly posted. There does not appear to be a delete function here, and this topic may have some value.

The Replicate as fast as the writers need them too. Anyway, I am sorry I dont know.
    Save SG-1! Sign the Petition!
    http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/Stargate/

Comment

Replicator's are saucy!!
      I HATE SY-FY

Comment

Originally posted by gizmordio
        Does anyone have the episode "Small Victories"? I need to know how many seconds it takes for the queen form replicator to manufacture a normal replicator. With this I can make a guess as to how fast the replicators can replicate.
        Geez I just wiped this ep from my DVR.

If memory serves it was 2-3 seconds.
        Frak! --Apollo
        Frak you. --Cain
        FRAK Me! --Kat
        frakwit! --Tyrol
        B*tch took my ride. --Starbuck

Comment

about 4 seconds.
          sigpic
          You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
          Stargate : Genesis |
          Original Starship DesignThread
          Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
          11000! green me

Comment

4 seconds? Wow, but I need it as accurate as possible. Anyone have a stopwatch, or the ability to post the clip of the queen replicator online?

Comment

well well well...u have replicators right here this is how i would find out first i get a pictures replicator then ill count all the blocks...in small victories u actually see the queen make a block, time it so u no how long it would take to build a block do simple math and u no how fast they can build a replicator
              DAM YOU SCI FI.....DAM U TO SCI HELL arghhhh.....

Comment

I have this Eipsode so I'll watch later today and time with my stopwatch but I doubt its more than 5 secs. watch this space!! \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/

Spoiler:

Carter?

Sir, this is the 5th incoming wormhole in the last hour & a half

Ok, I'm here 2 hours early, when did you get here?

I... haven't left yet

Carter, didn't I ORDER you to get a life?

---------------------------------------------------

A fools paradise is a wise mans prison

Never judge a book by it's cover

One mans ceiling is another mans floor

Never...run with sissors?

Comment

i am betting 6 secs
                  DAM YOU SCI FI.....DAM U TO SCI HELL arghhhh.....

Comment

Lol very funny. sorry but I forgot about it I'll write it on my hand.lol. and watch ASAP.

Spoiler:

Carter?

Sir, this is the 5th incoming wormhole in the last hour & a half

Ok, I'm here 2 hours early, when did you get here?

I... haven't left yet

Carter, didn't I ORDER you to get a life?

---------------------------------------------------

A fools paradise is a wise mans prison

Never judge a book by it's cover

One mans ceiling is another mans floor

Never...run with sissors?

Comment

There is ONE big problem with your idea. The queen makes all the blocks, as well as the replicators. So you could say it takes 4s to make a replicator and 2s to make a block, but without knowing how many blocks it takes to make a replicator, you cant estimate how long it would take to make one from start to finish. You could estimate, but you wont be able to get the exact number you are looking for.

Comment

U need to consider one more thing: How long does it take to gather enough resources to actually make each block.

The queen most likely was being fed resources from the submarine by her replicator brethrin. So her time was prob a lot quicker than, say, replicators that are attacking and replicating off a Ha'tak ship.

Not to mention that these replicators were less advanced, physically, than previous versions. (because the submarine was simple steel and stuff, while an Asgard ship had more powerful alloys.)

Comment

Originally posted by PSp2gamer
                          The Replicate as fast as the writers need them too. Anyway, I am sorry I dont know.
                          Yup.

Comment

Working...
                          X