Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well it would be close because the replicators make any starship they capture 10 times better so if they captured enough Ori vessels then they could give the Ori a run for their money. On the ground would be easy because the replicators just relay on numbers to over whelm their enemies.
    "I ask you, what could possibly be in my eye that would explain this"

HALLOWED ARE THE SHIPPERS!

sigpic

PROUD TO BE ENGLISH

Comment

Ori would win, if the fight happened outisde the Milky Way.

It's hard for those Keron pathways to stay together when an ascended being can simply will them to turn off.

If the fight happened here, I'd put my money on the bugs.

Comment

bugs all the way!!! lol

But seriously outside the milky way the Replis would get pwned by the Ori because the Ori can just will them out of existence. In our galaxy however the Replicators would open a can of whoop ass on the Ori the size of which they never even imagined existed lol.

It only takes one bug to hide on an Ori drop ship(I assume they would use them as they don't have Asgard point to point transport tech), then start makin more once on board. Before Anyone realises what's happened the Replicators would have control of the ship and would have probably vented the ship's atmoshphere into space-bye bye Prior and moronic Ori followers.

Thats a less gruesome death than those Priors desserve lol, they should be spat on by Replicator acid lol.

With said ship the Replicators will enhance it's tech to silly proportions(which will be prompty explained to us by Carter via technobabble) and then go about capturing more, before wiping out all Ori followers in our Galaxy, eating the Super Gate(You know they will) and then turning on us and wiping us out once and for all.

All in all-the bugs would win, but we would be boned. btw the Replicators are in my oppinion the scariest Sci-fi villain of all time as they are virtually unstopable and totally remorseless.

In addition-there is a veery slim chance that the Ori can create an Ancient style distruptor wave as they werent all taht into science and that seems like a very advanced piece of anicient tech-remember they arent all knowing, just have the capacity to lear and do more than us.

On that note-Imagine what would happen if a Human form Replicator learned how to ascend... now that ladies and gentlemen is *****ing scary...
        Semper Vigilans!

Play www.stargatewars.com
        +
        Join the Adeptus Astartes

Comment

Originally posted by Publius Aemilius Aper
          bugs all the way!!! lol

But seriously outside the milky way the Replis would get pwned by the Ori because the Ori can just will them out of existence. In our galaxy however the Replicators would open a can of whoop ass on the Ori the size of which they never even imagined existed lol.

It only takes one bug to hide on an Ori drop ship(I assume they would use them as they don't have Asgard point to point transport tech), then start makin more once on board. Before Anyone realises what's happened the Replicators would have control of the ship and would have probably vented the ship's atmoshphere into space-bye bye Prior and moronic Ori followers.

Thats a less gruesome death than those Priors desserve lol, they should be spat on by Replicator acid lol.

With said ship the Replicators will enhance it's tech to silly proportions(which will be prompty explained to us by Carter via technobabble) and then go about capturing more, before wiping out all Ori followers in our Galaxy, eating the Super Gate(You know they will) and then turning on us and wiping us out once and for all.

All in all-the bugs would win, but we would be boned. btw the Replicators are in my oppinion the scariest Sci-fi villain of all time as they are virtually unstopable and totally remorseless.

In addition-there is a veery slim chance that the Ori can create an Ancient style distruptor wave as they werent all taht into science and that seems like a very advanced piece of anicient tech-remember they arent all knowing, just have the capacity to lear and do more than us.

On that note-Imagine what would happen if a Human form Replicator learned how to ascend... now that ladies and gentlemen is *****ing scary...
          Sigh.... Priors have telekenetic abilities that means smashed up replicator bits all over the place. This wouldn't even be a fair fight it would be a walk over.

Comment

Originally posted by V-MAN
            Sigh.... Priors have telekenetic abilities that means smashed up replicator bits all over the place. This wouldn't even be a fair fight it would be a walk over.
            Sigh... telekenetic abilities arent the be all and end all of combat. The replicators don't even need to fight the Prior-they can lock him in rooms once they have taken over the computer systems or vent him into space!

Human form replicators would probably be less affected by the Prior's abilities anyway
            Last edited by Publius Aemilius Aper; 22 April 2006, 01:33 PM.
            Semper Vigilans!

+

Comment

I hate to say it, Powers might not work, as far i know TK using magnetic and biokinetic fields to manipulate objects, the replicators are not bionic therefore might not have them..
              sigpic
              You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
              Stargate : Genesis |
              Original Starship DesignThread
              Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
              11000! green me

Comment

bugs all the way!!! lol

you mean like this:

whoop ass.jpg

...THATS THE ANTI-ORI WEAPON!!! ALL EARTH HAS TO DO TO DEFEAT THEM IS RELEASE THE GREAT CAN OF WHOOP ASS OF DOOM!!!!!!

bow down to the ori!
                never!!! take this pwning courtesy of earth!!!
                whoop ass.jpgopens....
                wtf.....AAAAH....."gurgle"...."gurgle".....>DEAD<

------------------------------

Comment

btw the Replicators are in my oppinion the scariest Sci-fi villain of all time as they are virtually unstopable and totally remorseless.
                  Kinda brings back images of the Borg.

Comment

Not sure if that will even work since a single Prior managed to survive in an environment that was impossible for humanoid life to survive in (Beachhead episde).

As for TK abilities...not sure what you are talking about there. It doesnt make a difference i think if a person is a machine or organic for it to work. It would work regardless. Its simply the power of the mind being used to affect objects.

'Hallowed are the children of the Ori. CROWD: Hallowed are we. Hallowed are the Ori.' -

'Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the Gods, ships shall be built to carry the warriors out among the stars and we will spread Origin to all the unbelievers. The power of the Ori will be felt far and wide and the wicked shall be vanquished' -

Contribute to the Stargate Wiki a source for any information on the Stargate universe from the books, RPG to games and comics.

Comment

Originally posted by Prior_of_the_Ori
                      Not sure if that will even work since a single Prior managed to survive in an environment that was impossible for humanoid life to survive in (Beachhead episde).

As for TK abilities...not sure what you are talking about there. It doesnt make a difference i think if a person is a machine or organic for it to work. It would work regardless. Its simply the power of the mind being used to affect objects.
                      lol I think P.o.O got worried when he saw the can of whoop ass lol.

Actually that prior died when the bomb exploded I think but he managed toprotect the gate from the blast with his staff shield. Anyway it's very possible that Human Form replicators will be less afected than telekenesis because they have technobabble on their side-at the end of the day thats what really amkes a difference in the Sg universe.
                      Semper Vigilans!

+

Comment

Well, Replicators can't enhance something that is more advanced then they are. It's like we would try to enhance Asgard tech...Not going to happen

Comment

err... we enhanced goauld death gliders into (eventually) F-302s

SHOVE THAT IN YOUR PIPE AND SMOKE IT!
                          ------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Spudster
                            err... we enhanced goauld death gliders into (eventually) F-302s

SHOVE THAT IN YOUR PIPE AND SMOKE IT!
                            Did we really? I think its more reasonable to say the SGC/Area 51 R&D reverse engineered the death glider tech. The F-302 still uses conventional chemical engines whereas the death glider has that technobabble drive thingy. F-302 also has limited ordanance in the form of missiles vs the death glider's staff cannons that seem to run on energizer batteries (keeps shooting and shooting). The mini hyperdrive was our idea I guess but it didn't really work out the way it was planned.

Comment

Actually that prior died when the bomb exploded I think but he managed toprotect the gate from the blast with his staff shield. Anyway it's very possible that Human Form replicators will be less afected than telekenesis because they have technobabble on their side-at the end of the day thats what really amkes a difference in the Sg universe.
                              Before then, Mitchell and others had to go in environmental suits and all, he managed to take survive in a dangerous environment without any visible mechanical aid. Human form replicators could possibly win but only possibly as i still think a prior had plenty of weapons up his sleeve to win in a battle. But normal replicators...dont think so. The Prior would probably just send them flying into the sky.

And considering the signature are you a Warhammer 40k fan? Just curious

'Hallowed are the children of the Ori. CROWD: Hallowed are we. Hallowed are the Ori.' -

'Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the Gods, ships shall be built to carry the warriors out among the stars and we will spread Origin to all the unbelievers. The power of the Ori will be felt far and wide and the wicked shall be vanquished' -

Contribute to the Stargate Wiki a source for any information on the Stargate universe from the books, RPG to games and comics.

Comment

Originally posted by Minky
                                Well, Replicators can't enhance something that is more advanced then they are. It's like we would try to enhance Asgard tech...Not going to happen

they can and did. they started with asgard then down. maybe furling

Comment

Working...
                                X