No announcement yet.

Ship Scaling Sprites

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, so far there is only one other game. I suppose that whenI release the second game, I could also post a link to the first.
    You look but you do not see. You listen but you do not hear. You cannot accept us, but we are here to stay. You think we are just a shadow, a bad memory that will go away if you ignore us long enough but we won't.

We are human too whether you like it or not. We are here and our time is now. Together we can only soar. We will remain strong forever more, and nothing can quell our pride.

-LGBT-

Comment

Happy birthday!
      Never, never, never believe any war will be smooth or easy...

... or that any man can measure the tides and hurricanes he will
      encounter on the strange journey.

Spoiler:

2 Cor. 10:3-5
      3 For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh:
      4 (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds; )
      5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

Comment

The actual 'game part' of the... game is finished. I'm going to just add the music, finish the 'versus' mode, and make sure all of the code works right, and that there are no spelling errors. If there is time left afterwards, then I'll add some additional cutscenes to liven the game up.
        You look but you do not see. You listen but you do not hear. You cannot accept us, but we are here to stay. You think we are just a shadow, a bad memory that will go away if you ignore us long enough but we won't.

We are human too whether you like it or not. We are here and our time is now. Together we can only soar. We will remain strong forever more, and nothing can quell our pride.

-LGBT-

Comment

Good. Once again I ask, before actual development begins: Would anyone like to join the Dev Team? Sprite Maker? Coder? Concept Artist? Anything except Writer?

Jesus is Lord!

Comment

I might be able to help. I haven't studied Game Maker but I have background in C++ and Java.
            www.theamericanright.com

A website by the people, for the people.

Comment

The Versus mode has been cut from the game to shorten development time.

P.s.- THE GAME IS DOOOOOONE!

This is the thing I'm posting on the other sites:

Into the Void Productions Presents:

Stargate Battles: The Beta system
              This game is a sequel to 'Stargate Battles'.

The story: Earth's newest class of vessels, the ESW-305's, are being tested. The first, codename illiad, was on a mission to get asgard weapons installed, but an error in the powersource forced the ship far further through hyperspace than it should have been, into the spindle galxy, and into the middle of an alien war they can't survive...

Here's a link to download the game:
              Click Here!

Controls are shown in the game. The file is 50 MB.

Into the void's next venture (other than Stargate Balltes Gamma), is a game inspired by Destroy all Humans!. The game's title hasn't been decided. It will take place in San Fransisco in the 1990's, and will parody various Witchcraft shows/movies such as 'Charmed', and 'Halloweentown'.

-LGBT-

Comment

Just got done playing a few lvls, great game. I like the music and animations.
                Last edited by Dr. Who; 29 October 2006, 06:07 PM.
                Oh, believe me its not the first time we tried it
                I shot him...

in the leg...
                I'm invulnerable!
                Spoiler:
                Life, liberty, and the pursuit of those who threaten.
                http://www.aviationexplorer.com/airc...ft_carrier.jpgUSN

Comment

Originally posted by Battera View Post
                  The Versus mode has been cut from the game to shorten development time.

P.s.- THE GAME IS DOOOOOONE!

This is the thing I'm posting on the other sites:

Into the Void Productions Presents:

Stargate Battles: The Beta system
                  This game is a sequel to 'Stargate Battles'.

The story: Earth's newest class of vessels, the ESW-305's, are being tested. The first, codename illiad, was on a mission to get asgard weapons installed, but an error in the powersource forced the ship far further through hyperspace than it should have been, into the spindle galxy, and into the middle of an alien war they can't survive...

Here's a link to download the game:
                  Click Here!

Controls are shown in the game. The file is 50 MB.

Into the void's next venture (other than Stargate Balltes Gamma), is a game inspired by Destroy all Humans!. The game's title hasn't been decided. It will take place in San Fransisco in the 1990's, and will parody various Witchcraft shows/movies such as 'Charmed', and 'Halloweentown'.
                  I like the verses mode.

Besides that, the sensors still don't work for me.
                  Maybe my computer doesn't like the coding?
                  This really is annoying for the mine level.

Comment

the mine lv is impossible, i beat all other lvs execpt it....its the worst lv of em all, cant even get half way
                    Well i was bored and decided to make a borg vs stargate sig, so enjoy...btw the explosions and ships look weird i know, its hard to make them blend
                    Anime signature in spoiler tag
                    Spoiler:
                    Here is an anime sig, i was bored so i randomly picked a maid pic and photoshoped it

Comment

50 megs! Wow, this must be something!

Happy Birthday.

Comment

happy brithday

eh the game dosent like me, any time i go to play it it comes up not responding, im all sad now, haha

Comment

Here's the new, smaller file- 20.4 MB:

Click here to download

-LGBT-

Comment

Thats not the right version... its the old demo version
                            www.theamericanright.com

Comment

heh... whoops....

There! The link should work correctly now.

-LGBT-

Comment

Wow Battera... I'm really ****ing impressed. thats a damn good game with a damn good storyline. Keep it up, I can't wait for the next game!

P.S. Why did the Guardian have to die :C
                                PP.S Seriously, watching Ancient Ships explode cuts my lifespan.
                                www.theamericanright.com

Comment

Working...
                                X