No announcement yet.

Ship Scaling Sprites

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thinking maybe some Disturbed, Rob Zombie, or Evanescance.
    You look but you do not see. You listen but you do not hear. You cannot accept us, but we are here to stay. You think we are just a shadow, a bad memory that will go away if you ignore us long enough but we won't.

We are human too whether you like it or not. We are here and our time is now. Together we can only soar. We will remain strong forever more, and nothing can quell our pride.

-LGBT-

Comment

A good song to look up is craig armstrongs escape...(the full six or so minute version )

Comment

Originally posted by B O Y S C O U T View Post
        A good song to look up is craig armstrongs escape...(the full six or so minute version )

I checked the song out, and I rather like it! I need to get approval from the others first, but I'd like to use that song in the game.
        You look but you do not see. You listen but you do not hear. You cannot accept us, but we are here to stay. You think we are just a shadow, a bad memory that will go away if you ignore us long enough but we won't.

We are human too whether you like it or not. We are here and our time is now. Together we can only soar. We will remain strong forever more, and nothing can quell our pride.

-LGBT-

Comment

It's possible that I am going to need a tester for the final version of the game in only a few weeks-not a couple months.

-LGBT-

Comment

I call beta tester.
            www.theamericanright.com

A website by the people, for the people.

Comment

Actually, I wasn't intending on having anyone from this site beta test the game. Believe it or not, SGB:TBS could be "Into the void productions" big break to finally let people know of our skill. If this game is succesful, then it will allow us to make much larger game projects with more people, and possibly the project we have all been salivating to do, but never had the support:

Metroid Prime 2: Echoes-2d.

-LGBT-

Comment

Metroid Prime 2 was such a ridiculously good game that it is feasible that Jesus himself had a hand in its creation. But thats cool I dont need to beta test I just want my stargate game
                www.theamericanright.com

A website by the people, for the people.

Comment

And you'll have it, much sooner than the earlier 'two month' prediction.

-LGBT-

Comment

Originally posted by Battera View Post
                    It's possible that I am going to need a tester for the final version of the game in only a few weeks-not a couple months.
                    Hey, first of all, I just realized the Quick Reply is working. Second, as always, I'll be more than happy to beta test the final demo.

Also, for the rest of the posters who come here regularly, Ltcolshepjumper and myself, Cameron Mitchel, will be starting a project (yes, a game) based on Stargate SG-1. No info will be given at this time except that there will be a Development team. So if anyone would like to join the Development team, PM me. Development won't start yet, but its good to go ahead and get team members. There will be many jobs (i.e. coding, scripting, writing-(storyline)-, graphic design-(sprites, menues, HUDs)-, etc). So, if you would like to join, just PM me. Thankyou for you time.

Jesus is Lord!

Comment

Ok I'm really in the dark here. What does a developement team do exactly?

Comment

Originally posted by Daryl Froggy View Post
                        Ok I'm really in the dark here. What does a developement team do exactly?
                        Well, a development team is exactly what it is, a team of people who develop something, in this case, a game. It is a team that does different jobs to develop something. In this development team, there will be writers, script-makers, artists(designing the sprites), CODING(a big job), etc. I'd say the biggest group would most likely be the writers, the script-makers, or the perope who make sprites.

Jesus is Lord!

Comment

i wouldn't mind helping out with the story, if you need anyone like that...i'd be happy to come up with story elements...
                          Robert Jastrow (self-proclaimed agnostic): "For the scientist who has lived by his faith in the power of reason, the story ends like a bad dream. He has scaled the mountains of ignorance; he is about to conquer the highest peak; as he pulls himself over the final rock, he is greeted by a band of theologians who have been sitting there for centuries."

Comment

Originally posted by Peoples_General View Post
                            Sorry.... but I wouldn't depend on Wikipedia for starship info. First off all, the data is submitted from fan observation. Observations which does not do things like pixel calcuation and etc.

You might wanna try StarGate-Tech instead of Wikipedia...
                            http://www.stargate-tech.net/

IMO, the largest ships (barring City-Ships) are the Ori warships.

BTW... no calculations for the Aurora Class ships?

uh.. No, The wraith hive ships are many times larger.

edit: LOL i didn't realize this topic was 73 pages long, lmfao.

Comment

Originally posted by kharaa View Post
                              uh.. No, The wraith hive ships are many times larger.

edit: LOL i didn't realize this topic was 73 pages long, lmfao.
                              True they're bigger but not many times, by my estimate an Ori warship is just over 2/3's the size of a hive which is still massive.

Comment

Originally posted by Buba uognarf View Post
                                i wouldn't mind helping out with the story, if you need anyone like that...i'd be happy to come up with story elements...
                                Good! We can use all the help we can get. BE advised, though, that for future games more stories will be needed, anywhere from about 100 to 160. I won't say anymore, but this is planned to take a while. Now, battera, do you mind being the coder? We could use your help.
                                Never, never, never believe any war will be smooth or easy...

... or that any man can measure the tides and hurricanes he will
                                encounter on the strange journey.

Spoiler:

2 Cor. 10:3-5
                                3 For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh:
                                4 (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds; )
                                5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

Comment

Working...
                                X