No announcement yet.

Ship Scaling Sprites

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

just wondering, could ya have an extra level at the start that has some wraith or something, like for some reason a hive ship, or a few cruisers made it to earth, maybe by using a zpm they found and the ship has to fend them off, and this becomes how they get a zpm to power the ship, just a thought, casue i love d demo's but it needs wraith

Comment

No. In this timeline the Wraith are defeated.
      You look but you do not see. You listen but you do not hear. You cannot accept us, but we are here to stay. You think we are just a shadow, a bad memory that will go away if you ignore us long enough but we won't.

We are human too whether you like it or not. We are here and our time is now. Together we can only soar. We will remain strong forever more, and nothing can quell our pride.

-LGBT-

Comment

Originally posted by Battera
        awwwwwww could there not b a rogue hiveship, id love to blow one up

Comment

are you planning of adding an expansion to the alpha version??? because i think i remember you saying something if so will it include the wraith?
          Robert Jastrow (self-proclaimed agnostic): "For the scientist who has lived by his faith in the power of reason, the story ends like a bad dream. He has scaled the mountains of ignorance; he is about to conquer the highest peak; as he pulls himself over the final rock, he is greeted by a band of theologians who have been sitting there for centuries."

Comment

Yes the Alpha II version, to be released upon the completion of season ten. It'll feature Only the Tau'ri playable but both SG-1 and Atlantis missions featuring the brand new features from Beta, and then some!
            You look but you do not see. You listen but you do not hear. You cannot accept us, but we are here to stay. You think we are just a shadow, a bad memory that will go away if you ignore us long enough but we won't.

We are human too whether you like it or not. We are here and our time is now. Together we can only soar. We will remain strong forever more, and nothing can quell our pride.

-LGBT-

Comment

Yes the Alpha II version, to be released upon the completion of season ten. It'll feature Only the Tau'ri playable but both SG-1 and Atlantis missions featuring the brand new features from Beta, and then some!
              cool, how many of these games do you have planned?
              Robert Jastrow (self-proclaimed agnostic): "For the scientist who has lived by his faith in the power of reason, the story ends like a bad dream. He has scaled the mountains of ignorance; he is about to conquer the highest peak; as he pulls himself over the final rock, he is greeted by a band of theologians who have been sitting there for centuries."

Comment

Well, I'm hoping to have several games released... eventually, but atlease the Alpha, beta, Alpha II, and Gamma versions.

I've also planned an Ancient-Wraith war Game, a Goa'uld pre-tau'ri game, and an Asgard vs replicators game. No stories whatsoever. First thing's first-Get the Beta version done!

-LGBT-

Comment

I've finally made something! I won't tell anyone what it is but here is the link. You might fond it to be of some use. No editing whatsoever!

http://rapidshare.de/files/34929496/cityship.PNG.html
                  Never, never, never believe any war will be smooth or easy...

... or that any man can measure the tides and hurricanes he will
                  encounter on the strange journey.

Spoiler:

2 Cor. 10:3-5
                  3 For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh:
                  4 (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds; )
                  5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

Comment

Originally posted by ste
                    just wondering, could ya have an extra level at the start that has some wraith or something, like for some reason a hive ship, or a few cruisers made it to earth, maybe by using a zpm they found and the ship has to fend them off, and this becomes how they get a zpm to power the ship, just a thought, casue i love d demo's but it needs wraith
                    No, it doesn't. And, Battera, I'm working on the Bridge. Just to let you know. It doesn't need to be fancy, does it? And, I just finished a Tau'ri (or Terran[terra=earth], as I like to say) warship. I title it the USS(since I can't think of a good pair of abbreviations)- 306 Terrenus (Lat. for "earthly").

Jesus is Lord!

Comment

Originally posted by Jimbo-DR
                      1 more day.

P.S. had a pep rally today so..
                      '07SENIORS! YEA!
                      What school do you go to?

Spoiler:

4 (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds; )
                      5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

Comment

Originally posted by Ltcolshepjumper
                        I've finally made something! I won't tell anyone what it is but here is the link. You might fond it to be of some use. No editing whatsoever!

http://rapidshare.de/files/34929496/cityship.PNG.html
                        Good job!

Jesus is Lord!

Comment

Yo battera put that demo out tonite I need some pre bed Stargate
                          www.theamericanright.com

A website by the people, for the people.

Comment

No, the bridges don't need to be fancy.

Great job on the city ship, Ltcolshepjumper! Don't suppose you'd mind making a top-view of one

The demo will be out later today.

-LGBT-

Comment

Originally posted by Jimbo-DR
                              Yo battera put that demo out tonite I need some pre bed Stargate
                              Why don't I see the demo? And Jimbo-DR, you didn't answer my question. What school do ya go to?

Spoiler:

Comment

No, the bridges don't need to be fancy.

Great job on the city ship, Ltcolshepjumper! Don't suppose you'd mind making a top-view of one

The demo will be out later today.
                                Yeah, well, top-view will be challenging. Now do you see why I didnt want to send you my top-view city ship? It sucks.

Jesus is Lord!

Comment

Working...
                                X