Clear All

Originally posted by Battera
    Curious, does anyone have any screencaps of

Spoiler:
    the ori warship being rammed by the Ha'tak

or

Spoiler:
    Orion near the Daedalus, or near the hives

The game is done, and I have time before I need to release the Beta version. May as well work on the scales!

Another screencap you could use to work on the scales is when Sam is floating through space next to the Oddyssy. Just a suggestion.

Comment

*bump*

Anything else new??

Comment

Heres one of Sam next to the oddesy..

-James-

Comment

God bless the Air Force!

Comment

Originally posted by Sam fisher
            I meant the goa'uld mission.
            Originally posted by Ltcolshepjumper
            Oh. Well, all I can say is, try to avoid the missiles as much as possible. One thing that helps is that you can actually destroy the missiles. When you get a clear shot, shoot the Prometheus. Until then, shoot the missiles and avoid them.
            easyer way---just shoot to where the prome is comming from as fast as you can, and when your about to hit hull integ. start moving way faster, you can beat it in a minute tops if you do it that way

Comment

That's more proof that the 304 is bigger than 303. Compare the size of the humans to the prommie in 'prometheus'.
              You look but you do not see. You listen but you do not hear. You cannot accept us, but we are here to stay. You think we are just a shadow, a bad memory that will go away if you ignore us long enough but we won't.

We are human too whether you like it or not. We are here and our time is now. Together we can only soar. We will remain strong forever more, and nothing can quell our pride.

-LGBT-

Comment

Then, Battera, your Daedalus needs to be smaller on your game, and your Prometheus needs to be much smaller. Cuz the Daedalus class ship is still barely smaller than the Hatak.
                Spoiler:
                ANy way, I believe the Ori mothership is slightly bigger than the Orion, fromthe scalings of the Hatak to the ORI mothership and the Orion to the Daedalus. By the way, most likely there wont be the Daedalus any more, life supportis beyond repair. Oh well...
                Last edited by Cameron Mitchel; 16 July 2006, 04:14 PM.

Jesus is Lord!

Comment

I don't know if it is beyond repair, from what I have read. Does anyone have a link to the transcript yet for "No Man's Land"?

Comment

Originally posted by ussrelativity
                    I don't know if it is beyond repair, from what I have read. Does anyone have a link to the transcript yet for "No Man's Land"?
                    Doubtful that anyone has it. No screencaps, except few ppl. Barely got lucky finding the episode on download.
                    Last edited by Cameron Mitchel; 17 July 2006, 05:30 AM.

Jesus is Lord!

Comment

Spoilers Spoilers Spoilers

http://www.savestargatesg-1.com
                      Originally posted by Unnamed due to Risk of Offending person
                      the processor of the gate thats what it is in plainsmen therm
                      Strangest thing Iv read on the forum so far!

And those who are prideful and refuse to bow down, shall be laid low and made unto dust.

Proud member of the C.O.T.W.O.S.F.
                      The Coalition Of Those Who Oppose Sci Fi (channel)

Comment

the episode already aired who cares about spoilers
                        www.theamericanright.com

A website by the people, for the people.

Comment

danm the asgard ship got killed? frick y r the ori so strong? i am mad -_-
                          Well i was bored and decided to make a borg vs stargate sig, so enjoy...btw the explosions and ships look weird i know, its hard to make them blend
                          Anime signature in spoiler tag
                          Spoiler:
                          Here is an anime sig, i was bored so i randomly picked a maid pic and photoshoped it

Comment

did Battera correct the errors in the game?

Jesus is Lord!

Comment

I do not know yet.

Comment

Originally posted by jhkplaya888
                                danm the asgard ship got killed? frick y r the ori so strong? i am mad -_-
                                The ori destroyed an asgard ship in the show. the toilet class ships are pretty strong
                                Oh, believe me its not the first time we tried it
                                I shot him...

in the leg...
                                I'm invulnerable!
                                Spoiler:
                                Life, liberty, and the pursuit of those who threaten.
                                http://www.aviationexplorer.com/airc...ft_carrier.jpgUSN

Comment

Working...
                                X