Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Battera
    what have you sent???
    Messages. I just wasnt sure whether you got em. Just make sure you correct the two errors in the game. The error after the first Tokra mission, and the code.

And this is some of the best news today;check it out: http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=30950

Jesus is Lord!

Comment

Any tips on on the mission which you have to destroy the Prometheus?

Comment

Immediately when the game loads hold down boost and move diagonally toward the supergate.
        Never, never, never believe any war will be smooth or easy...

... or that any man can measure the tides and hurricanes he will
        encounter on the strange journey.

Spoiler:

2 Cor. 10:3-5
        3 For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh:
        4 (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds; )
        5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

Comment

I meant the goa'uld mission.

Comment

Oh. Well, all I can say is, try to avoid the missiles as much as possible. One thing that helps is that you can actually destroy the missiles. When you get a clear shot, shoot the Prometheus. Until then, shoot the missiles and avoid them.
            Never, never, never believe any war will be smooth or easy...

... or that any man can measure the tides and hurricanes he will
            encounter on the strange journey.

Spoiler:

2 Cor. 10:3-5
            3 For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh:
            4 (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds; )
            5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

Comment

Curious, does anyone have any screencaps of

Spoiler:
              the ori warship being rammed by the Ha'tak

or

Spoiler:
              Orion near the Daedalus, or near the hives

The game is done, and I have time before I need to release the Beta version. May as well work on the scales!
              You look but you do not see. You listen but you do not hear. You cannot accept us, but we are here to stay. You think we are just a shadow, a bad memory that will go away if you ignore us long enough but we won't.

We are human too whether you like it or not. We are here and our time is now. Together we can only soar. We will remain strong forever more, and nothing can quell our pride.

-LGBT-

Comment

Danm The New Eps Were The Best I Am Shocked....the Alantis One The Orion Was Destroyed!!!!noooooooooooo!!! Wtf!!!!! Danmit!!!!
                Was The Ori Ship Destoyed? When The Hatak Rammed It?....also Y The **** Didnt They Use A Nuke N Beam It On The Ship With Sheilds Down? I Mean Wtf!!!!!!!! Boom 1 Less Ori Ship....arg!!!!!
                Well i was bored and decided to make a borg vs stargate sig, so enjoy...btw the explosions and ships look weird i know, its hard to make them blend
                Anime signature in spoiler tag
                Spoiler:
                Here is an anime sig, i was bored so i randomly picked a maid pic and photoshoped it

Comment

I hated that they blasted Orion, we were finallly getting such great shots of it. They should've taken out Daedalus instead.....

Anyways, I am comforted in the knowledge that:
                  Spoiler:
                  The Asurans will probably have a bunch of these

As for the Ori Ships:

Spoiler:
                  None of them are destroyed.

(Don't think it's considered a Spoiler now that it has aired, but meh)

Comment

Originally posted by jhkplaya888
                    Danm The New Eps Were The Best I Am Shocked....the Alantis One The Orion Was Destroyed!!!!noooooooooooo!!! Wtf!!!!! Danmit!!!!
                    Was The Ori Ship Destoyed? When The Hatak Rammed It?....also Y The **** Didnt They Use A Nuke N Beam It On The Ship With Sheilds Down? I Mean Wtf!!!!!!!! Boom 1 Less Ori Ship....arg!!!!!
                    The only reason Daedalus can do it is because hemidall, removed the failsafes, and all the other things so it can deliver weapons in that way.

Oh and can we send in the codes?

Joe Mallozzi: "Like my grandmother used to say: Whenever a gate closes, a hyperspace window opens…"

Comment

Originally posted by jhkplaya888
                      Nope. Not at all.

Jesus is Lord!

Comment

Originally posted by beale947
                        The only reason Daedalus can do it is because hemidall, removed the failsafes, and all the other things so it can deliver weapons in that way.

Oh and can we send in the codes?
                        ITS HERMIOD DAMMIT, HERMIOD!!!!!!.......the only reason the Orion was destroyed was because they diverted most of the shield power to weapons and it was already badly damaged..they shot about a hundred drones...

The scene with the daedaulus launching all its nukes at once reminded me of the scene from Robotech 1.27 Force of Arms when the SDF launches off its nukes in a swarm...come to think of it they launched the nukes from the daedalus on SDF-1 haha

Comment

Originally posted by Milleniumlance
                          ITS HERMIOD DAMMIT, HERMIOD!!!!!!.......the only reason the Orion was destroyed was because they diverted most of the shield power to weapons and it was already badly damaged..they shot about a hundred drones...

The scene with the daedaulus launching all its nukes at once reminded me of the scene from Robotech 1.27 Force of Arms when the SDF launches off its nukes in a swarm...come to think of it they launched the nukes from the daedalus on SDF-1 haha

Hey, got some more of the screens?

Jesus is Lord!

Comment

I'd like to see more.

Also would it be all right if I can send 'em around?

Comment

Originally posted by Battera
                              Curious, does anyone have any screencaps of

Spoiler:
                              the ori warship being rammed by the Ha'tak

Spoiler:

Suicide run..

Jesus is Lord!

Comment

The Ori shields are clearly pretty advanced. I wish we'd had a fully operational Orion class ship waiting when they popped through that damn gate.
                                www.theamericanright.com

A website by the people, for the people.

Comment

Working...
                                X