Clear All

Does the game work on Linux?

Comment

Originally posted by beale947
      the link to the fouth demo is on page 31
      Demo for what?
      I'm from Iowa, United States

Comment

A stargate game that Battera is making. It is called Stargate Battles and features missions for the Tauri, the Goauld, and the asgard.
        Never, never, never believe any war will be smooth or easy...

... or that any man can measure the tides and hurricanes he will
        encounter on the strange journey.

Spoiler:

2 Cor. 10:3-5
        3 For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh:
        4 (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds; )
        5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

Comment

It sure is a good game!

Only a week left until the release of the new version, I think.

Comment

Originally posted by ussrelativity
            It sure is a good game!

Only a week left until the release of the new version, I think.
            Ya know, it might be pushin it to release it then. Battera's havin problems with his computer so... dont expect it next week. It could take until the week after the season premiere.

Spoiler:

4 (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds; )
            5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

Comment

That's all right. I don't mind waiting longer.

Comment

Originally posted by Ltcolshepjumper
                Ya know, it might be pushin it to release it then. Battera's havin problems with his computer so... dont expect it next week. It could take until the week after the season premiere.

Worst case scenario-My computer needs to be scrapped. I may have a back up computer, but I will do everything humanly possible, and then some to ensure that the game will be released in time.
                You look but you do not see. You listen but you do not hear. You cannot accept us, but we are here to stay. You think we are just a shadow, a bad memory that will go away if you ignore us long enough but we won't.

We are human too whether you like it or not. We are here and our time is now. Together we can only soar. We will remain strong forever more, and nothing can quell our pride.

-LGBT-

Comment

Originally posted by Battera
                  Worst case scenario-My computer needs to be scrapped. I may have a back up computer, but I will do everything humanly possible, and then some to ensure that the game will be released in time.

Comment

Originally posted by Ancient665

Spoiler:

Comment

wow that's pretty go info on the ships. I always thought that the belinsker or the oneil were roughly the same size as deadelus

Comment

thats right out
                        the promethues is only a wee bit smaller then the daedalus. And the promethues is tiny compaired to an O'neil
                        However a Daneil Jackson is the size of a hatak.
                        Hola

Hello

Comment

Originally posted by BC - 303
                          thats right out
                          the promethues is only a wee bit smaller then the daedalus. And the promethues is tiny compaired to an O'neil
                          However a Daneil Jackson is the size of a hatak.
                          Have you ever seen 'Lost City pt 2', or 'Off the grid'? Compare the sizes of the prometheus to ha'tak, and the oddesey to a ha'tak.
                          You look but you do not see. You listen but you do not hear. You cannot accept us, but we are here to stay. You think we are just a shadow, a bad memory that will go away if you ignore us long enough but we won't.

We are human too whether you like it or not. We are here and our time is now. Together we can only soar. We will remain strong forever more, and nothing can quell our pride.

-LGBT-

Comment

hmm true
                            still earthships are alot smaller then asgurds
                            Hola

Hello

Comment

Originally posted by spiff
                              wow that's pretty go info on the ships. I always thought that the belinsker or the oneil were roughly the same size as deadelus
                              NO,definately not, ur thinking about camelot, where all the ships were scaled wrong. the Beliskner, believe it or not, is bigger than the Oneill. Ltcolshepjumper might post a pic up if he can find it. the Odyssey should be only a little bit bigger than the Prometheus.

Look here, the first pic of a 304 and a hatak: http://www.stargatesg1971.com/offthe...PDVD_4570.html
                              Last edited by Cameron Mitchel; 07 July 2006, 04:10 PM.

Jesus is Lord!

Comment

cant really get a good screencap of the Prommie up close, havent found a good resource to support either claim,but I now believe the 304 isnt that much bigger than the Prommie. A pic I found indicates that the Oneill and the Beliskner are the same size almost exactly and its a really good pic: http://www.stargatesg1971.com/smallv.../4x01_408.html
                                Last edited by Cameron Mitchel; 08 July 2006, 10:52 AM.

Jesus is Lord!

Comment

Working...
                                X