No announcement yet.

Ship Scaling Sprites

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry but how many demos of stargate battles has there been cos I got one but as soon as I finish the level thats it and I noticed people were on about levels that I didnt play and as I have a fairly slow dial up connection could someone please tell me the pages that the various links for the different versions are on or even post the link whatevers easiest for you thanks
    I dunno what to put in here now..

Comment

There are four demos so far. I'll see what I can do about getting them to you.
      Never, never, never believe any war will be smooth or easy...

... or that any man can measure the tides and hurricanes he will
      encounter on the strange journey.

Spoiler:

2 Cor. 10:3-5
      3 For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh:
      4 (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds; )
      5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

Comment

the link to the fouth demo is on page 31

Joe Mallozzi: "Like my grandmother used to say: Whenever a gate closes, a hyperspace window opens…"

Comment

Is there any reason why everytime i try to play the demo it makes my computer freeze?

Joe Mallozzi: "Like my grandmother used to say: Whenever a gate closes, a hyperspace window opens…"

Comment

Originally posted by beale947
            Is there any reason why everytime i try to play the demo it makes my computer freeze?
            lol its a big game...ne way i got all 4 demos...but non has the camalot battle
            Well i was bored and decided to make a borg vs stargate sig, so enjoy...btw the explosions and ships look weird i know, its hard to make them blend
            Anime signature in spoiler tag
            Spoiler:
            Here is an anime sig, i was bored so i randomly picked a maid pic and photoshoped it

Comment

right ok.... but why does it make my computer freeze?

Comment

wait never mind it worked on my brothers computer and i completed all the missions on the demo the first time.

Comment

Originally posted by beale947
                  wait never mind it worked on my brothers computer and i completed all the missions on the demo the first time.
                  Well, I'm glad you figured it all out!

I'm back!

Now, Cameron Mitchel. About your banner. I like the Ori ships, but I hate their shields, and the sprites you used for the other ships. It looks like they're fighting at 90 degree angle. Like the logo though (Although I will NEVER make a site for my game).

The game's release date is still the day before the new episodes premiere, and the Beta is reserved for the people who can finish the entire game (Sg-1 and Atlantis). The Beta's first release will be about two weeks after the Alpha's.

And I still need a sprite for the destroyer flagship...
                  You look but you do not see. You listen but you do not hear. You cannot accept us, but we are here to stay. You think we are just a shadow, a bad memory that will go away if you ignore us long enough but we won't.

We are human too whether you like it or not. We are here and our time is now. Together we can only soar. We will remain strong forever more, and nothing can quell our pride.

-LGBT-

Comment

Originally posted by Battera
                    Well, I'm glad you figured it all out!

I'm back!

Now, Cameron Mitchel. About your banner. I like the Ori ships, but I hate their shields, and the sprites you used for the other ships. It looks like they're fighting at 90 degree angle. Like the logo though (Although I will NEVER make a site for my game).

The game's release date is still the day before the new episodes premiere, and the Beta is reserved for the people who can finish the entire game (Sg-1 and Atlantis). The Beta's first release will be about two weeks after the Alpha's.

And I still need a sprite for the destroyer flagship...
                    Working on it and another intro with a little JB MIDI music. Also, did anyone see the new ad for Sg1 and Atlantis, all in one. It showed clips from Pegasus Project.

JB=James Bond

Jesus is Lord!

Comment

Ok then. Don't forget not to post it, and PM it to me instead!
                      You look but you do not see. You listen but you do not hear. You cannot accept us, but we are here to stay. You think we are just a shadow, a bad memory that will go away if you ignore us long enough but we won't.

We are human too whether you like it or not. We are here and our time is now. Together we can only soar. We will remain strong forever more, and nothing can quell our pride.

-LGBT-

Comment

Feel free to send it to me as well.

I'll look for it on YouTube as well.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VOLGS...earch=stargate

Wow, that was easy!!!
                        Last edited by ussrelativity; 02 July 2006, 12:35 PM.

Comment

As the debut of the final version of the game approaches, I wanted to make a few statements:

The alpha version is for the regular gamer, or fan of the show. It has variable difficulty, and plotlines very close to that of the show. You can often have allies to assist you with defeating your enemy, enemies only have one active weapon when you can have several (Tau'ri), you can go off screen to avoid fire, and your enemies have almost no intelligence... fun if you want to slaughter some ships!

The reward for completing the alpha version is being priviledged enough to recieve the Beta Version.

Beta features a custom storyline, as well as atleast 50-full length missions to play through. Missions are not as simple as they were in the first game. Your objectives are not always clear, and twist and turns can occur. You will not be able to exit the area to avoid fire, each enemy can have several active turrets at a time, and you never have allies. Enemies are smart enough to evade your fire, while still assaulting you. Your only saving grace is that your enemies will often take eachother out before they even begin to care about you.

Ships shall be scalled down drastically you make the game faster, and the levels seem far larger. Using advanced Gamemaker options, I will make the Beta game fast-paced and filled with action!

-LGBT-

Comment

OH, battera was talking about pming the flagship, no the new ad. you can get it on Ben Browders site

Jesus is Lord!

Comment

10days

Comment

That's 10 days too many!

And according to my calendar, it is 11 days too many!

Comment

Working...
                                X